Halo Reach Recon Helmet Promo Code Invalid???

Anyone else receiving an error message when entering the promo code to receive the recon hemet that came with the pre-order from gamestop? It keeps asking for a 25-character code, and I only have the 8-10 digit code it came with. It gives me no option to redeem the “promo” code as described in the help section on xbox live. What gives???

The pre-order bonus at gamestop was the armor piece. That would have been printed on receipt. The recon helmet code is in the game packaging on a special card. You will have to peel back the bottom of the back of the card and that will reveal the code for the recon helmet.

your not the only one… i get it too… I’d very much like to find out whats up with this as well… I’ll let you know if I find out…

> The pre-order bonus at gamestop was the armor piece. That would have been printed on receipt. The recon helmet code is in the game packaging on a special card. You will have to peel back the bottom of the back of the card and that will reveal the code for the recon helmet.

Once again, for clarity.

what u gotta do is look behind the gamer manual in the case and type in the 25 digit code on the card, though alot of epoples codes only give them the elite armour, like mine and i dont know how 2 get all 3 bits of it.

Is there any way to Redeem the code online without being at you Xbox? I tried Xboxlive.com and now trying here but to No avail.

-Help

> Is there any way to Redeem the code online without being at you Xbox? I tried Xboxlive.com and now trying here but to No avail.
>
> -Help

If you sign into your account at xbox.com move your cursor over the my Xbox tab. A drop down menu will appear select Redeem code. Good luck :slight_smile:

I had no problems with redeeming my code, however I receive an error message when trying to redeem the Halo Legends code. I think your best bet is to send out an inquiry on XBL through the Support section. I sent one out and they got back to me right away with an answer/