Halo: Reach Recon GameStop Pre-Order.

So, I am slightly confused with this.

I see that a specific armour attachment for the Recon helmet in Halo: Reach was a GameStop pre-order. Now, I live in the UK and upon purchasing the Halo: Reach edition of the Xbox 360 Slim Console, not only did I get the Legendary Flames and the Elite armour but I also got codes for the Recon attachment as well as the chest piece. I have tried looking online about what was included with the console and it doesn’t say anything about the armour attachments.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

From what I’ve seen in the armory, Recon on Halo Reach had 3 different versions. There is the base Recon (no attachments like Halo 3, I actually just bought this one for 100,000 cR), another attachment just on the side of the helmet, and one more that has the attachment on the side and the front of the helmet (this is the one I got with my copy of Reach 9 years ago). I’m not 100% sure what you’re asking but the Recon I got with the game was the one with two attachments, not the ones with less. I didn’t get the Halo Reach slim console though so I don’t know if it’s different for just the game.

Edit: Just in case anyone is wondering, Recon armor codes that were included in game cases still work. I actually activated a code for it on my backup account less than a year ago.

> 2533274841925847;2:
> From what I’ve seen in the armory, Recon on Halo Reach had 3 different versions. There is the base Recon (no attachments like Halo 3, I actually just bought this one for 100,000 cR), another attachment just on the side of the helmet, and one more that has the attachment on the side and the front of the helmet (this is the one I got with my copy of Reach 9 years ago). I’m not 100% sure what you’re asking but the Recon I got with the game was the one with two attachments, not the ones with less. I didn’t get the Halo Reach slim console though so I don’t know if it’s different for just the game.
>
> Edit: Just in case anyone is wondering, Recon armor codes that were included in game cases still work. I actually activated a code for it on my backup account less than a year ago.

I’m saying that despite not living in America and not pre-ordering Halo: Reach, I got a code for the GameStop pre-order bonus when I bought the Halo: Reach console.

> 2533274809226598;3:
> > 2533274841925847;2:
> > From what I’ve seen in the armory, Recon on Halo Reach had 3 different versions. There is the base Recon (no attachments like Halo 3, I actually just bought this one for 100,000 cR), another attachment just on the side of the helmet, and one more that has the attachment on the side and the front of the helmet (this is the one I got with my copy of Reach 9 years ago). I’m not 100% sure what you’re asking but the Recon I got with the game was the one with two attachments, not the ones with less. I didn’t get the Halo Reach slim console though so I don’t know if it’s different for just the game.
> >
> > Edit: Just in case anyone is wondering, Recon armor codes that were included in game cases still work. I actually activated a code for it on my backup account less than a year ago.
>
> I’m saying that despite not living in America and not pre-ordering Halo: Reach, I got a code for the GameStop pre-order bonus when I bought the Halo: Reach console.

Well, I can’t speak on your exact inquiry as I do live in the US but I also got the Recon helmet with mine. I know a lot of posts say Gamestop but I actually got Reach at Walmart and it still had the code. On my game case it actually says it includes the Recon variant which was printed on the cover art not a sticker or something on the outside clear plastic which leads me to believe they just put it in a ton of copies and sent it to a lot of stores meaning more than just Gamestop got them. That is really interesting though.

From US as well but can say I got the attachments with the legendary edition pre-order. While the legendary edition itself doesn’t come with it the fact you pre-ordered is what got you the code I would imagine