Halo Reach Race

Hey guys, Ruggy here, I am trying to host a Halo: Reach Race, but I need racers so we can have maybe a 10 player race or even more, but I need people who can listen to rules. Also, this race is like a Nascar race, so basically most Nascar rules apply.

Rules:

.If a caution is called, (I will tell you over mic) slow your car down to 40KPH until I say caution is over

.Corner cutting will not be tolerated

.If you are involved in a crash, you are automatically forced to pit

.Pit speed is 40KPH

Pitting Rules:

.Once you go to the pits, get out of your Mongoose and stand near your Mongoose until you spawn back in your Mongoose, then your pitstop is complete

Comment if you want to race!!

Race will be held on Jan on the 10th

I haven’t played much race to recall this but is there an on screen indicator of how fast you are going? Otherwise how could you know if you have slowed to 40?

> 2533275019357130;2:
> I haven’t played much race to recall this but is there an on screen indicator of how fast you are going? Otherwise how could you know if you have slowed to 40?

On the Halo Reach gametype, the bottom left corner has a speed indicator.

> 2535465266772166;3:
> > 2533275019357130;2:
> > I haven’t played much race to recall this but is there an on screen indicator of how fast you are going? Otherwise how could you know if you have slowed to 40?
>
> On the Halo Reach gametype, the bottom left corner has a speed indicator.

It does? I didn’t know that. When I get on today, I’ll check.

> 2533275019357130;2:
> I haven’t played much race to recall this but is there an on screen indicator of how fast you are going? Otherwise how could you know if you have slowed to 40?

Do you want to race?