Halo Reach question

Years ago when I was playing Halo Reach quite often I had the flaming helmet it’s not the blue flame but the other one ,so I played Halo Reach last night and could not find where that helmet is located. Could anyone tell me if they removed it from game?

You’re not being very specific on the second helmet besides the flaming one. Can you add a bit more? It’s likely they never removed whatever helmet you’re talking about.

It was the flaming helmet not the blue flames ,I used a code to get it .The flames looked like classic flames would look

Wasn’t it an armor effect?

If you’re talking about the red flaming helmet, I believe you can only purchase them now. See this forum post Here.

If this isn’t what you’re talking about, then you’ll need to expand a bit. I know only of the red and blue flaming helmets, and both of them are from codes for buying different editions of Halo: Reach if I recall correctly.

What Im asking is where would i be find it in game to apply to my spartan?

I have already applied the code years ago .Could someone please help me out and explain why I cant find this helmet in my armorey on Halo reach?

It’d be under ‘Armor effects’ if it’s anywhere. It’s anyone’s guess otherwise.

Im thinking i Just need to download that content onto my xb1 because I only installed halo reach .I am assuming I need to download all other content associated with Reach

Try this if you’re still struggling. Might have something useful.

> 2533274935002040;9:
> Im thinking i Just need to download that content onto my xb1 because I only installed halo reach .I am assuming I need to download all other content associated with Reach

That’s probably the problem. Go under the add on’s where you’d find the DLC and you should see it there if its available.

Thanks for the replies and help