Halo reach profile stats and armor.

Out of all the halo games my favorite multiplayer is definitely halo reach. I still play it today even thought it’s on MCC. But it’s a shame that even thought our stats and rank still update. Our spartan pictures do not. I am fine as my spartan hasn’t changed in years but my friend just got back into halo and started using waypoint. He put his reach stats as his main for his profile. But his spartan is just the default. It’s kind of a bummer that we can’t still get our spartan pictures updated especially since stats are still recorded. Also why not give us an option to make our reach or even halo 3 spartan our profile picture. You can for other halo Spartans. Like 4 and 5.

> 2533274882161747;1:
> Out of all the halo games my favorite multiplayer is definitely halo reach. I still play it today even thought it’s on MCC. But it’s a shame that even thought our stats and rank still update. Our spartan pictures do not. I am fine as my spartan hasn’t changed in years but my friend just got back into halo and started using waypoint. He put his reach stats as his main for his profile. But his spartan is just the default. It’s kind of a bummer that we can’t still get our spartan pictures updated especially since stats are still recorded. Also why not give us an option to make our reach or even halo 3 spartan our profile picture. You can for other halo Spartans. Like 4 and 5.

Eclipse ranking? Dope, that’s a lot of time put in, nice rank.

I think part of it has to do with initial support of Waypoint and Reach launch. The Waypoint site didn’t launch until after Reach came out as the game transitioned from 343 to Bungie, so support was a little new and dodgy, and the site has gone through several changes and upgrades in the last 10 years. For new players I agree that it is a bit of a shame, but then again, it is a 10 year old game after all.

> 2533274850493408;2:
> > 2533274882161747;1:
> > Out of all the halo games my favorite multiplayer is definitely halo reach. I still play it today even thought it’s on MCC. But it’s a shame that even thought our stats and rank still update. Our spartan pictures do not. I am fine as my spartan hasn’t changed in years but my friend just got back into halo and started using waypoint. He put his reach stats as his main for his profile. But his spartan is just the default. It’s kind of a bummer that we can’t still get our spartan pictures updated especially since stats are still recorded. Also why not give us an option to make our reach or even halo 3 spartan our profile picture. You can for other halo Spartans. Like 4 and 5.
>
> Eclipse ranking? Dope, that’s a lot of time put in, nice rank.
>
> I think part of it has to do with initial support of Waypoint and Reach launch. The Waypoint site didn’t launch until after Reach came out as the game transitioned from 343 to Bungie, so support was a little new and dodgy, and the site has gone through several changes and upgrades in the last 10 years. For new players I agree that it is a bit of a shame, but then again, it is a 10 year old game after all.

A noble ranking isn’t anything to snuff at either. Lots of grinding to get there. And I agree it’s old but I think 343 could figure it out.

> 2533274882161747;3:
> > 2533274850493408;2:
> > > 2533274882161747;1:
> > > Out of all the halo games my favorite multiplayer is definitely halo reach. I still play it today even thought it’s on MCC. But it’s a shame that even thought our stats and rank still update. Our spartan pictures do not. I am fine as my spartan hasn’t changed in years but my friend just got back into halo and started using waypoint. He put his reach stats as his main for his profile. But his spartan is just the default. It’s kind of a bummer that we can’t still get our spartan pictures updated especially since stats are still recorded. Also why not give us an option to make our reach or even halo 3 spartan our profile picture. You can for other halo Spartans. Like 4 and 5.
> >
> > Eclipse ranking? Dope, that’s a lot of time put in, nice rank.
> >
> > I think part of it has to do with initial support of Waypoint and Reach launch. The Waypoint site didn’t launch until after Reach came out as the game transitioned from 343 to Bungie, so support was a little new and dodgy, and the site has gone through several changes and upgrades in the last 10 years. For new players I agree that it is a bit of a shame, but then again, it is a 10 year old game after all.
>
> A noble ranking isn’t anything to snuff at either. Lots of grinding to get there. And I agree it’s old but I think 343 could figure it out.

Haha thanks, I think Reach is my most played Halo, although MCC is coming up.

And yeah I agree, it would be nice - I honestly like the aesthetic presentation of the Reach featured service record better.