Halo Reach Preorder Recon Helmet

Ok I have went to Bungie and 343 and they both brought me here. Ok here is whats happening in 2010 I preordered Halo Reach and it was Stantard Edition and it Didn’t come with a Recon Code and I didn’t have xbox live until last year and I feel like the Company ows me a Code because it came with my game and also my friend recently bought Reach at Gamestop and gave him a code I don’t see how this is fair but I really want my code please email <mark>email removed by moderator</mark> a Code because I don’t want it posted in here because some one could steal it.

The normal version doesn’t have the code… Even if you preordered it… Has to be the $150 legendary version

Actually $179-279 is what you need to pay to get it

That’s not true, I have the standard version and it came with the recon helmet code, and I didn’t even pre-order it. Here’s a picture of the standard edition box like I have and if you look near the bottom there’s a little picture of the Recon helmet and it says “Bonus Spartan Recon Helmet”… http://www.fye.com/amgcover/game/full/g4/49/g44981zcesu.jpg

I don’t know what standard versions come with it and which ones don’t. I think I got mine at Gamestop like Acmaster’s friend did so maybe it’s a Gamestop exclusive.

I’m not surprised though Acmaster, my Halo Anniversary didn’t come with the Reach map DLC code. I read of others having similar issues and they all got the runaround too. I’d give you mine but I used it immediately upon starting up the game back in the day. If it makes you feel any better it’s not that cool of a helmet, I’m not sure I ever used it except for maybe in the beginning.

All my friends got the Recon Helmet with the Standard Preorder Edition

My Case Even says that it Comes with the Recon Helmet

> 2535450451141406;1:
> Ok I have went to Bungie and 343 and they both brought me here. Ok here is whats happening in 2010 I preordered Halo Reach and it was Stantard Edition and it Didn’t come with a Recon Code and I didn’t have xbox live until last year and I feel like the Company ows me a Code because it came with my game and also my friend recently bought Reach at Gamestop and gave him a code I don’t see how this is fair but I really want my code please email <mark>email removed by moderator</mark> a Code because I don’t want it posted in here because some one could steal it.

Good luck, it’s not happening, even if you provided proof of purchase it’s a game that came out in 2010. Your not going to get support like that now.

Ok I have News I ordered a Brand New Code for the Recon Helmet off Amazon so I am fine but I really would of liked to get a Code in the Case next time like they promised.

> 2533275035781111;7:
> > 2535450451141406;1:
> > Ok I have went to Bungie and 343 and they both brought me here. Ok here is whats happening in 2010 I preordered Halo Reach and it was Stantard Edition and it Didn’t come with a Recon Code and I didn’t have xbox live until last year and I feel like the Company ows me a Code because it came with my game and also my friend recently bought Reach at Gamestop and gave him a code I don’t see how this is fair but I really want my code please email email removed by moderator a Code because I don’t want it posted in here because some one could steal it.
>
>
> Good luck, it’s not happening, even if you provided proof of purchase it’s a game that came out in 2010. Your not going to get support like that now.

Yea, the game was released in 2010. You’re six years too late. Sorry

Ok today I got my Halo Reach Recon Preorder Bonus Helmet from Amazon and the Code worked I am happy!!!

> 2535450451141406;10:
> Ok today I got my Halo Reach Recon Preorder Bonus Helmet from Amazon and the Code worked I am happy!!!

The codes still valid?

> 2535450451141406;10:
> Ok today I got my Halo Reach Recon Preorder Bonus Helmet from Amazon and the Code worked I am happy!!!

I have the legendary edition and the pre order edition of Halo reach and mine came with the pre order.

This is a old post of mine and if you are wondering yes the code was still available to use I got it off Amazon for like 45$ Pre-Order Recon is a great helmet

> 2535450451141406;13:
> This is a old post of mine and if you are wondering yes the code was still available to use I got it off Amazon for like 45$ Pre-Order Recon is a great helmet

Or you could have just grinded the necessary amount of cR for it.

I am a Field Marshall I have Normal Recon already unlocked its nothing like Pre-Order Recon

Its a 7 year old game, bungie nor 343 will care to give you recon. Just play the game until you have enough credits to buy it, rather than pestering people to give it to you.

Go on eBay and find one. They’re cheap.