Halo Reach Plasma Launcher in Warzone FireFight?!?

So I was playing a game of Warzone FireFight in March on Storm break and I managed to kill a grunt and it’s weapon fell on the floor. I stepped over it but there was no prompt to pick it up or anything. However, if you hold the button to pick up weapons down, you will pick it up anyway. The weapon I picked up was a type of Plasma Launcher kind of like the one on Reach. What do you guys think?

EDIT: I forgot to mention what is probably the most important part: it doesn’t have a sprite when you wield it in your hands!

Concussion Rifle, you mean? Hm. that’s certainly interesting.

Saw the video. That’s the Plasma Launcher model, and it seems to function the same way. That’s quite odd.

Clip.

If what you say is true id love to see it. that’s awesome!

Can you save the clip and share it on your feed

The clip is on OP’s File Browser. The first two clips showcase the weapon in question.

Huh, interesting… I’d love to see the clips as soon as you have them! I’d love to have the Plasma Launcher in Halo 5!

Concussion Rifle or Plasma Repeater?

I think my troll detectors are going off…

Bet it’s just a plasma caster or pistol…

Clips are now up! Couldn’t create hyperlinks but oh well lol

That’s crazy I hope that’s a future req but they did mention some enemy’s drop special weapons I thought this was reqs but maybe this is what they ment

Here’s the clip.

The weapon definitely looks like the Plasma Launcher from Reach… Maybe it’s a hint to it returning? :smiley:

That’s cool, it does look like a plasma launcher.

> 2533274808386392;11:
> Here’s the clip.
>
> The weapon definitely looks like the Plasma Launcher from Reach… Maybe it’s a hint to it returning? :smiley:

That would be so cool. It worked just like the one from reach where the longer you charge, the more shots came out.

> 2533274838876814;10:
> That’s crazy I hope that’s a future req but they did mention some enemy’s drop special weapons I thought this was reqs but maybe this is what they ment

I thought with the special weapon drops, they were talking about mythic Knights with heartseekers and such. Since this has no sprite or indication that it can be picked up, I don’t think this was 100% meant to happen

> 2533274808386392;11:
> Here’s the clip.
>
> The weapon definitely looks like the Plasma Launcher from Reach… Maybe it’s a hint to it returning? :smiley:

It would definitely appear so. Good find OP!

What the…343 why would you bring back an old gun only to make it for the A.I. stop teasing us!

> 2533274808386392;11:
> Here’s the clip.
>

Maybe it’s going to be in the REQ drop. Maybe that could explain why it acted so weird because we technically don’t have them loaded yet? Only thing I could think of to explain it acting that way.

Get this on r/Halo stat! They’ll go crazy!

OP found the hidden bread crumbs !!

weird