Halo Reach PC Fails To Log Mission Completion

I have been playing through the Halo: Reach campaign on Legendary difficulty, and so far it has only logged the first four missions: Noble Actual, Winter Contingency, Oni: Sword Base, and Nightfall. When I completed On the Tip of the Spear, I made sure not to quit out until the first cut scene of Long Night of Solace started. After quitting out, I noticed that it said that the highest difficulty I completed TIP of the Spear on was Normal, from a previous play through. I thought this was strange, but I continued the next day with Long Night of Solace. After completing that on Legendary, I had the same issue with it not recording the progress. After looking on the forum, I found someone with the same problems, but the replies were only people saying they had the same issue. One reply was something along the lines of “if you take to long on a mission, the game just straight up doesn’t record your progress”. What I am wondering is: Is there a fix for this bug? How long do you have on a mission before your progress isn’t recorded? Did I do something wrong in Saving/Quitting back to the menu? Do you need to make sure that certain settings are enabled?

INFO: I played on PC through Steam. I had 2 skulls on, neither of which affected score. I had a steady internet connection. I was not playing through a playlist. I died a lot, and I noticed that if I died enough than the enemy ranks would drop sometimes (ultras becoming majors, etc.) if that makes any difference

Thanks in advance to anyone offering any feedback and let me know if I can provide more details.

I think the completion doesn’t record after 50 minutes in a mission. The score multiplier switches to 0.
I assume you are playing solo?

> 2533274818084099;2:
> I think the completion doesn’t record after 50 minutes in a mission. The score multiplier switches to 0.
> I assume you are playing solo?

So does the 50 minutes count pausing? I am playing solo. Is there any way to get around the 50 minute rule or do I have to play until I get under?

Thanks for the reply