Halo: Reach on Xbox One/MCC?

With the announcement of Halo 3: ODST being released as an add-on for The Master Chief Collection, I’ve been wondering whether the same could happen for Reach as well. While it did not focus on our legendary hero, Master Chief, it brought an element to the Halo universe that was greatly under appreciated; true tragedy. Watching the individual members of Noble Team die was heartbreaking, especially once you learned that the fight was lost. And the last level, Lone Wolf, showed that no matter how hard you fought, you could not win. It shows that several sacrifices were made so that Cortana could get to the Master Chief, and if it wasn’t for her, the games would have been very different. Although it wasn’t the most famous game and it was very heavily criticized, Halo: Reach was a great game in my opinion. It was a great way to spend time with your friends on weekends, and the ability to customize how Noble Six looked was incredible. I feel it would be a great thing if 343 Industries added Halo: Reach to it’s ever-growing collection of remastered games.

Trust me, it’ll happen.

It’d better happen!

As a really big Halo: Reach fan as you can tell from my gamertag ‘B312 III’ (Noble Six) I would love to see Halo: Reach on Xbox One.

I totally agree. I, honestly, thought Reach was one of the best in the series story wise. It was so smart in the way it made you care about Noble team. It got really criticized by all the lore buffs, but I thought (along with Halsey’s journal) it fit really well into the universe. I would love to be able to play on Xbox One.

They should really put in Reach instead of ODST. I mean ODST was a good Halo game and all, but if it wasn’t for Noble 6 then Master Chief would be dead literally.

I mean Noble 6 delivered Cortana to Captain Keyes. He also saved the Pillar of Autumn from the Covenant Corvettes which would have destroyed the ship and killed the Chief!

So yes I think Reach should be in the Master Chief Collection, also it’s a bit of bias on my part. =P

Just as long as we don’t have to go through all of that -Yoinking!- hard work just to unlock the armor. I mean seriously, it took forever to unlock all of the armor. You’d think it’d take forever!

Seriously!

It takes forever to rank up at all and to unlock the armor!

They should just give us all the armor already unlocked from the start and let us customize our Spartan to our liking.

For Reach (this was my goal but I never achieved it because of how long it takes to unlock the armor).

I wanted to play as Halo 1 Master Chief, but it’s not Master Chief it’s Spartan 116 aka Master Chief’s little brother. And well… Master Chief is kinda quiet and stuff because he thinks about how his little brother sacrificed his life for him and for Reach. To me it’s a bit of a better story, albeit it’s made-up fan fiction… but… =P

> 2533274927187565;6:
> They should really put in Reach instead of ODST. I mean ODST was a good Halo game and all, but if it wasn’t for Noble 6 then Master Chief would be dead literally.
>
> I mean Noble 6 delivered Cortana to Captain Keyes. He also saved the Pillar of Autumn from the Covenant Corvettes which would have destroyed the ship and killed the Chief!
>
> So yes I think Reach should be in the Master Chief Collection, also it’s a bit of bias on my part. =P
>
> Just as long as we don’t have to go through all of that -Yoinking!- hard work just to unlock the armor. I mean seriously, it took forever to unlock all of the armor. You’d think it’d take forever!
>
> Seriously!
>
> It takes forever to rank up at all and to unlock the armor!
>
> They should just give us all the armor already unlocked from the start and let us customize our Spartan to our liking.
>
> For Reach (this was my goal but I never achieved it because of how long it takes to unlock the armor).
>
> I wanted to play as Halo 1 Master Chief, but it’s not Master Chief it’s Spartan 116 aka Master Chief’s little brother. And well… Master Chief is kinda quiet and stuff because he thinks about how his little brother sacrificed his life for him and for Reach. To me it’s a bit of a better story, albeit it’s made-up fan fiction… but… =P

What just happened? This post goes sideways as soon as it hits the armor unlocking bit.

I would love to see Reach be on the XB1. I dont have the MCC yet but I am planning on getting it soon.

Just for the hell of it, I popped Halo Reach back in for old times sake and was pleasantly surprised at how many people were still playing.

I really enjoy Reach just as much as I loved the MC story and would love to see it for the Xb1.

I’m sure it will come eventually. Probably in a good few years time though.

> 2535424304015825;2:
> Trust me, it’ll happen.

Source?

I’d love for it to happen, as Reach is my favorite Halo game. I wouldn’t be too surprised if it did or didn’t happen, though. It’s a tossup for sure.

I’d love for this to happen.

I hope that this does in fact happen, it would bring some sort of relief to the halo community in my opinion. And by that I mean relief for those who like how halo was before 343 ruined the matchmaking experience. To me, Halo has turned more into a call of duty game when it comes to the matchmaking.

would be nice but I honestly do not think it will happen since there would customization :frowning:

With 343’s announcement of ODST coming to MCC, I think they would be remiss to not add Reach at some point in the near-ish future. Once ODST drops (pun somewhat intended), that will leave Reach as the only Halo game (not counting Halo Wars and the platformers) to not be included in the MCC and - more importantly - on the Xbox One. It would be a very smart move to have every main Halo game available to play on the same console, and beyond that - on the same disc.

> 2533274810150284;15:
> With 343’s announcement of ODST coming to MCC, I think they would be remiss to not add Reach at some point in the near-ish future. Once ODST drops (pun somewhat intended), that will leave Reach as the only Halo game (not counting Halo Wars and the platformers) to not be included in the MCC and - more importantly - on the Xbox One. It would be a very smart move to have every main Halo game available to play on the same console, and beyond that - on the same disc.

I completely agree. Especially with how jarring it is switching from the One to 360. But I have to ask, what platformers are you referring to?

It’s very likely. But not for awhile.

> 2533274866651978;16:
> > 2533274810150284;15:
> > With 343’s announcement of ODST coming to MCC, I think they would be remiss to not add Reach at some point in the near-ish future. Once ODST drops (pun somewhat intended), that will leave Reach as the only Halo game (not counting Halo Wars and the platformers) to not be included in the MCC and - more importantly - on the Xbox One. It would be a very smart move to have every main Halo game available to play on the same console, and beyond that - on the same disc.
>
>
> I completely agree. Especially with how jarring it is switching from the One to 360. But I have to ask, what platformers are you referring to?

Spartan Assault and Spartan Strike. Assault was originally only on Windows tablets/phones but was later ported to Xbox one. Strike just came out recently and is only available on tablets/phones.

It could definitely be part of the Master Chief Collection considering that Noble Six saved Chief from dying while he was on the Pillar of Autumn!

i sure hope so, this was the game!!!