Halo reach on Xbox one crashing

Halo reach on Xbox one constantly crashes on my account my disc is surprisingly ok. This happens on a digital download too. I need some help with this issue, I can never get past the loading screen…

have you tried a hard reset?

> 2533275009809302;1:
> Halo reach on Xbox one constantly crashes on my account my disc is surprisingly ok. This happens on a digital download too. I need some help with this issue, I can never get past the loading screen…

Its not your xbox or game(unfortunately).Reach is unplayable on the Xbox One. It was just one of those games that could not be compatible with the Xbox One.

> 2535454300901345;3:
> > 2533275009809302;1:
> > Halo reach on Xbox one constantly crashes on my account my disc is surprisingly ok. This happens on a digital download too. I need some help with this issue, I can never get past the loading screen…
>
>
> Its not your xbox or game(unfortunately).Reach is unplayable on the Xbox One. It was just one of those games that could not be compatible with the Xbox One.

it isn’t unplayable i have been playing since it was released on the xone and the only problem i have is that i can’t add anything to my fileshare. the ops problem can easily be solved with a hard reset and/or reinstall reach. i don’t get why people say its unplayable because of ‘‘stuttering’’ it only stutters if you keep going to the xone dashboard and back to reach and if you say ff and co op campaign sorry to break it to you it did that on 360 it might be worse on xone because you might also be paying with people who don’t have and xone. and no i don’t want a remaster because 343 will do something like give everybody the haunted helmet and remove armor effects and custimization.

Hey guys, you do not have to uninstall and reinstall the game every time this happens.
All you have to do is clear your local 360 games and your issue should be resolved.
This is very annoying to do every time but it is the only fix that I have found.
Uninstalling and reinstalling will only allow your game to work without having the issue for a limited time, until it goes back to doing the same thing and
then you would have to do the first couple of steps that I suggested.
To clear your local 360 saved games you would have to pull up All Settings and go to System, then select Storage and your option will be there.