Halo Reach Offline Customization

I have an Xbox account that is purely offline and local, and all of the settings and customization works fine. My account that is tied to Xbox Live however shows all of my customizables and unlocks, but none of it actually applies in-game. Does anyone know why this is? I thought your game profile was a local save and had nothing to do with internet.

1 Like

Well as it turns out everything 343 touches breaks for some reason. Our Spartans are gone…

1 Like

For the record I did not get Inheritor rank yet. If this is an actual broken piece of the game, those who earned Haunted and can never see it in the gameplay again have lost something special.

So the armour appears in the pre-game lobby, but not in actual matches? Wow, that sucks. I’m glad I can still equip my Recon helmet.

No it does not. It appears in the customization main menu and settings. It does not appear in the lobby; that shows as default.

1 Like

If you force the system to be in offline mode, you can still use/see the armor.

So it’s a combination of online and offline (which is why your campaign and armor progress can be recovered if you delete your local save file). This is why service issues in the past would result in default armor configurations. As a previous comment said, try disconnecting from Xbox Live to resolve it.

1 Like

This is the solution! Thanks to all the help!

1 Like