Halo reach not working

Hi my halo reach seems not to be working i have it on disk everytime i insert the disk the option to download it doesnt show up plz help

Did you try restarting your Xbox? Sometimes the tile with the “Install Disc” option does not show up and restarting should fix it.

I have itll show install disk but it wont download :frowning:

> 2535405661162414;3:
> I have itll show install disk but it wont download :frowning:

Just to make sure you’re doing all the required steps, I’m listing them below. You probably have done all of them, but I’m listing them in case you missed out on something.

1. Insert your Reach disc into your Xbox One.
  2. Wait for your Xbox to recognize a disc and for the tile to show up which reads “Install Disc” or something similar.
  3. Highlight the tile and press A. After a few seconds, you should get a prompt in a gray or white bar which reads something along the lines of “Halo: Reach requires an update. Would you like to download it now?”
  4. Accept the above question by selecting “Install Now” or something similar. Reach should begin installing. It might take a few seconds for the installation to begin.

One thing to note is that you must be connected to the internet otherwise you won’t be able to download the game. Backwards compatibility has you download the game from Xbox servers rather than directly install from a disc.

> 2533274824050480;4:
> > 2535405661162414;3:
> > I have itll show install disk but it wont download :frowning:
>
> Just to make sure you’re doing all the required steps, I’m listing them below. You probably have done all of them, but I’m listing them in case you missed out on something.
>
> 1. Insert your Reach disc into your Xbox One.
> 2. Wait for your Xbox to recognize a disc and for the tile to show up which reads “Install Disc” or something similar.
> 3. Highlight the tile and press A. After a few seconds, you should get a prompt in a gray or white bar which reads something along the lines of “Halo: Reach requires an update. Would you like to download it now?”
> 4. Accept the above question by selecting “Install Now” or something similar. Reach should begin installing. It might take a few seconds for the installation to begin.
>
> One thing to note is that you must be connected to the internet otherwise you won’t be able to download the game. Backwards compatibility has you download the game from Xbox servers rather than directly install from a disc.

Hmmm i did everything but on step 3 the prompt wont show up for some reason​:thinking::thinking::thinking:

> 2535405661162414;5:
> > 2533274824050480;4:
> > > 2535405661162414;3:
> > > I have itll show install disk but it wont download :frowning:
> >
> > Just to make sure you’re doing all the required steps, I’m listing them below. You probably have done all of them, but I’m listing them in case you missed out on something.
> >
> > 1. Insert your Reach disc into your Xbox One.
> > 2. Wait for your Xbox to recognize a disc and for the tile to show up which reads “Install Disc” or something similar.
> > 3. Highlight the tile and press A. After a few seconds, you should get a prompt in a gray or white bar which reads something along the lines of “Halo: Reach requires an update. Would you like to download it now?”
> > 4. Accept the above question by selecting “Install Now” or something similar. Reach should begin installing. It might take a few seconds for the installation to begin.
> >
> > One thing to note is that you must be connected to the internet otherwise you won’t be able to download the game. Backwards compatibility has you download the game from Xbox servers rather than directly install from a disc.
>
> Hmmm i did everything but on step 3 the prompt wont show up for some reason​:thinking::thinking::thinking:

That’s odd. Can you try doing it from the Guide? It should be the last tile at the bottom.

So i tried buying it again on the xbox store and it wont autodownload or let me hit the install button either im really stumped on what to do could i call microsoft to get a refund or no

I also tried it on my girlfriends brothers xbox and it reads the disc but it says its not playable

If the disc isn’t working on multiple Xbox consoles, that says to me there is a problem with the disc. If it’s a recent purchase I would contact the store you bought it from and see if you can get a replacement. I see you were also having trouble with the digital download, which is quite strange. Reaching out to Xbox Live Support in that case would be the best thing to do. They can walk you through some troubleshooting that should hopefully help you get get the digital version installed

Did you get it to work already? :slight_smile:

> 2533274813656555;10:
> Did you get it to work already? :slight_smile:

Unfortunately not

> 2535405661162414;1:
> Hi my halo reach seems not to be working i have it on disk everytime i insert the disk the option to download it doesnt show up plz help

Its down the server in EU cant’acces