Halo: Reach Noble Falcon Glitch with Clones (includes Mini Falcon and Mini Spartans)

A few months ago i discovered this strange glitch.
This glitch allows you to take the falcon of Noble Team in mission The Package and, if you want/wrong the Mini Falcon with Mini Spartans.For this glitch are required at least 2 players but with more than two players Emile and Jun aren’t in the falcon. Is possible do it in all difficulties.
Here the Tutorial.
Here the video of “Mini Falcon”. This is funny.
If you want see the complete tutorial and have the “Spartan Clones” in the mission, download the videos from my File Share. (I don’t have tha capture card so i can’t put this videos on youtube sorry)
Part 1
Part 2
I am really crazy cause i mixed an Easter Egg with a bug for do it, and you are crazy too if you want repeat this xD
Hope you like it.

Come on, I want that tutorial for PC ^^

Why don’t you just render the video on Bnet, then download it, then upload it to YouTube.

Ah, yes. A very interesting glitch, indeed. How did you find it?

(You know… This proves that the run-time scaling of objects is possible in Reach’s engine.

(I wonder if 343 could use this in Forge…)

> Why don’t you just render the video on Bnet, then download it, then upload it to YouTube.

With Bungie Pro i have only 5 min for month… The videos occupy 20 minutes…
I found this glitch cause i wanted take Emile from falcon XD

Strange, to say the least.

> A few months ago i discovered this strange glitch.
> This glitch allows you to take the falcon of Noble Team in mission The Package and, if you want/wrong the Mini Falcon with Mini Spartans.For this glitch are required at least 2 players but with more than two players Emile and Jun aren’t in the falcon. Is possible do it in all difficulties.
> Here the Tutorial.
> Here the video of “Mini Falcon”. This is funny.
> If you want see the complete tutorial and have the “Spartan Clones” in the mission, download the videos from my File Share. (I don’t have tha capture card so i can’t put this videos on youtube sorry)
> Part 1
> Part 2
> I am really crazy cause i mixed an Easter Egg with a bug for do it, and you are crazy too if you want repeat this xD
> Hope you like it.

This is awesome Shotgun! Nice job.

> This is awesome Shotgun! Nice job.

Thank you :slight_smile: