HALO REACH NEXT GEN

When will 343 step up and give there consumers what they want. Fans have been asking about reach and odst i know odst has been annouced to be on dlc (not officail) but why should they be making dlc for a game that doesnt even work in other words why are they making a complete game when there first one needs to be fixed. i mean 343 hasnt made a half -Yoink- halo game yet they can only remake, like halo tmcc campaign but when it comes down to them making something ends up being complete garbage such as halo 4 and tmcc mulitiplayer. so will they put odst or halo reach on next gen this is want david ayoub executive producer said when asked by video gamer

“What I can tell you is probably the biggest question we get from people is, what about ODST and Reach,” 343 Industries Producer Dan Ayoub told VideoGamer. “What I can say is it’s certainly not in our development timeline or planning right now [but] we’ve heard that question so much that it has seeped into our collective subconscious. I think enough people have asked about it that we are thinking about it.”

but since people are asking about it 343 will not do it lol

ps 343 third times a charm

Meh, they will get around to it, 343 promises to not stop working on MCC until it is fixed (even after halo 5’s release). as for Reach, I am sure they will make it available on xbox one sooner or later. They made halo combat evolved classic available on 360 for 10 dollars. Besides, Reach is one of the best halo games EVER. I do not see why they would not. They might make it MCC DLC like ODST, or they might just make it available as a separate application for download. I think they will get there… And trust me, they have not completely turned their backs on us. I have hope in them. Let’s just hope that my hope was not misplaced.

> 2533274913473976;1:
> When will 343 step up and give there consumers what they want. Fans have been asking about reach and odst i know odst has been annouced to be on dlc (not officail) but why should they be making dlc for a game that doesnt even work in other words why are they making a complete game when there first one needs to be fixed. i mean 343 hasnt made a half -Yoink- halo game yet they can only remake, like halo tmcc campaign but when it comes down to them making something ends up being complete garbage such as halo 4 and tmcc mulitiplayer. so will they put odst or halo reach on next gen this is want david ayoub executive producer said when asked by video gamer
>
> “What I can tell you is probably the biggest question we get from people is, what about ODST and Reach,” 343 Industries Producer Dan Ayoub told VideoGamer. “What I can say is it’s certainly not in our development timeline or planning right now [but] we’ve heard that question so much that it has seeped into our collective subconscious. I think enough people have asked about it that we are thinking about it.”
>
> but since people are asking about it 343 will not do it lol
>
> ps 343 third times a charm

Halo 3 odst will be free as I heard. Halo reach probs will be comming, I guess for free. But really I only want the online part of halo reach.

> 2533274899088616;3:
> > 2533274913473976;1:
> > When will 343 step up and give there consumers what they want. Fans have been asking about reach and odst i know odst has been annouced to be on dlc (not officail) but why should they be making dlc for a game that doesnt even work in other words why are they making a complete game when there first one needs to be fixed. i mean 343 hasnt made a half -Yoink- halo game yet they can only remake, like halo tmcc campaign but when it comes down to them making something ends up being complete garbage such as halo 4 and tmcc mulitiplayer. so will they put odst or halo reach on next gen this is want david ayoub executive producer said when asked by video gamer
> >
> > “What I can tell you is probably the biggest question we get from people is, what about ODST and Reach,” 343 Industries Producer Dan Ayoub told VideoGamer. “What I can say is it’s certainly not in our development timeline or planning right now [but] we’ve heard that question so much that it has seeped into our collective subconscious. I think enough people have asked about it that we are thinking about it.”
> >
> > but since people are asking about it 343 will not do it lol
> >
> > ps 343 third times a charm
>
>
> Halo 3 odst will be free as I heard. Halo reach probs will be comming, I guess for free. But really I only want the online part of halo reach.

actually, it is only free for those who have played it before the 21’st.

They see all of this, so it’s not out of the question. Look at what happened with Halo 2 anniversary. It was always thought they never would, yet fans demanded it and it happened.

I would love to have the Reach campaign on MCC

Reach will likely happen late next year.

[deleted]

ODST has been confirmed and is official that it will be DLC, free for players who played the game up until December 19th.

Encourage creativity with Halo, not more remakes.

Yes I would like the campaign back.

I wouldn’t want a new anniversary FOR Reach, it wouldn’t last long since the ranking system is so vast and 343i would probably pay attention to it for at most a year before they go with a new Halo Game… Just like the modernized gaming industry…

I would love to see Reach and even Halo Wars on xbox one. And who knows maybe when the MCC issues have been worked out we might get Reach at some point.

I’d be happy for just the campaign honestly. I feel like reach’s MP was the 2nd worst (halo ce being the worst) multi in the series. Weapon balance was all over the place and the aa were more suited for campaign over multi.

Loved the maps though. So who knows.

I would love to have the Reach campaign on TMCC

Halo Reach Campaign/Muliplayer should be added but after Halo 5s release to keep MCC fresh.

I hope 343i at least considers the option I would love to continue ranking in 1080p.

Man I sure do hope reach gets put on the master chief like ODST is, I have some fond memories from that game.