HALO REACH NEXT GEN

When will 343 step up and give there consumers what they want. Fans have been asking about reach and odst i know odst has been annouced to be on dlc (not officail) but why should they be making dlc for a game that doesnt even work in other words why are they making a complete game when there first one needs to be fixed. i mean 343 hasnt made a half -Yoink- halo game yet they can only remake, like halo tmcc campaign but when it comes down to them making something ends up being complete garbage such as halo 4 and tmcc mulitiplayer. so will they put odst or halo reach on next gen this is want david ayoub executive producer said when asked by video gamer
"What I can tell you is probably the biggest question we get from people is, what about ODST and Reach,” 343 Industries Producer Dan Ayoub told VideoGamer. “What I can say is it’s certainly not in our development timeline or planning right now [but] we’ve heard that question so much that it has seeped into our collective subconscious. I think enough people have asked about it that we are thinking about it."
but since people are asking about it 343 will not do it lol
ps 343 third times a charm

this is getting ridiculous.
Get out of the Halo Universe section and go on the TMCC section if you want halo reach next gen. this section is dedicated to universe and lore talk not what game 343 should release to play

> 2533274816487930;2:
> this is getting ridiculous.
> Get out of the Halo Universe section and go on the TMCC section if you want halo reach next gen. this section is dedicated to universe and lore talk not what game 343 should release to play

I know its awful is there even a mod active in this section. Just report its in the wrong section that’s what i do.

yeah just did. i would’ve just left it but the numbers have increased and i had to say something just like the last one.

It really is getting sad.