Halo Reach Needs Ranks.

^^^Ill just leave this here^^^

Not sure why the text is white…

Sweet tweet bro. Reach doesn’t need ranks, it wouldn’t change anything. The game is far to gone for anything to bring people back. Just deal with it until H4 comes out.

honestly, i swear that MLG is turning in to a cult, i swear it… i just cannot view it as anything but a cult anymore…

This has been posted 8,218,497,195,321 times.

> honestly, i swear that MLG is turning in to a cult, i swear it… i just cannot view it as anything but a cult anymore…

Cult: Great devotion to a person, idea, object, movement or work.

So, yes. You’re correct.

> > honestly, i swear that MLG is turning in to a cult, i swear it… i just cannot view it as anything but a cult anymore…
>
> Cult: Great devotion to a person, idea, object, movement or work.
>
> So, yes. You’re correct.

which isn’t a good thing.

Just sat through 14:37 of pure crap. This guy obviously drinks a lot of Red Bull.

Look, if you are a “pro” player like this guy appears to be, why would you need a rank from 343i? If you are playing and winning tournaments everyone that cares will know how good you are.

All of us are obviously frustrated by horribly mismatched games. Visible ranks will not change that. In fact, there’s probably nothing that a game developer can really do about it. The real problem is that there is something lacking with TrueSkill. High level players do not want to waste time playing low level players, and that is perfectly understandable. The problem is that there simply are not enough high level players online at any given time to quickly set up a match, and those guys simply don’t have the patience to wait for a longer search. Having a visible skill rank will just mean that you will quickly see that the match is going to be uneven and you will probably just quit sooner.

It’s just too late for Reach. Let’s just see what they come up with for Halo 4. Neither 343i nor Microsoft wants to lose you. Some of us want ranks, but all of us want good games.

> > > honestly, i swear that MLG is turning in to a cult, i swear it… i just cannot view it as anything but a cult anymore…
> >
> > Cult: Great devotion to a person, idea, object, movement or work.
> >
> > So, yes. You’re correct.
>
> which isn’t a good thing.

I beg to differ, I love Halo, im glad MLG and people like myself are rallying to support it and keep it alive until Halo 4 comes and we all laugh about Reach.

Holiday 2012 can’t come soon enough… 343 could do everything in their power to make a fun game in terms of mechanics, but without incentive to win, a lot of players (myself included) get really bored.

>Halo 3 had rank
>everyone hated rank

wut

> This has been posted 8,218,497,195,321 times.

Please utilize one of the already existing 8,218,497,195,321 threads if you’d like to discuss this further. To do this, enter the url of the video into the search bar:

http://halo.xbox.com/Forums/yaf_search.aspx