Halo Reach nameplate question

is it possible for 343 to make new nameplates if so what kind would you like? I think one halo 2 for vista should of counted as the halo 2 nameplate and there should be a L A S O nameplate for the kids who have completed all the lasos

I don’t think that is possible but what am I to say 343 did add firefight when many thought it wasn’t possible.
But really I think there’s no real point to adding new nameplates
1)The games been out for awhile
2)Too much effort for just a visual flare

Sure it would be cool but I think everyones happy enough with the ones that are there.

But if they did I would kinda like a warthog one.

yeah a worthog one!

I don’t think it would be possible. But a LASO one would be sweet.

> I don’t think that is possible but what am I to say 343 did add firefight when many thought it wasn’t possible.
> But really I think there’s no real point to adding new nameplates
> 1)The games been out for awhile
> 2)Too much effort for just a visual flare
>
> Sure it would be cool but I think everyones happy enough with the ones that are there.
>
> But if they did I would kinda like a warthog one.

Just curious, but what do you mean “343 did add firefight when many thought it wasn’t possible”? They made a firefight map, but firefight was already in the game.

> > I don’t think that is possible but what am I to say 343 did add firefight when many thought it wasn’t possible.
> > But really I think there’s no real point to adding new nameplates
> > 1)The games been out for awhile
> > 2)Too much effort for just a visual flare
> >
> > Sure it would be cool but I think everyones happy enough with the ones that are there.
> >
> > But if they did I would kinda like a warthog one.
>
> Just curious, but what do you mean “343 did add firefight when many thought it wasn’t possible”? They made a firefight map, but firefight was already in the game.

There were “people” saying you couldn’t add Firefight as DLC.