Halo Reach Multiplayer: Where Do I Start?

I’m thinking of using getting Xbox Gold for the first time in ages, and what better way to use it than playing Halo: Reach?
I’ve never played multiplayer before, and would like some tips and tricks on what to do, specifically on getting credits. I’m also wondering if there are any connection issues on the 360.

I’m a Warrant Officer, but would like to get to Lt. Colonel because of that sweet MK IV helmet.

Thanks!

Heya, Halo Reach has a great multiplayer! In terms of getting credits make sure you complete the daily and weekly challenges to get plenty of credits to rank up fast, I recommend playing Team Slayer and BTB however I would also warn to stay away from Grifball unless your into farming XP and holding onto the ball… Lol it’s usually impossible to play grifball normally on reach now as people exploit it to earn more credits, but yeah still plenty of people playing Reach multiplayer which shows how much of an awesome game it is!

I suggest you play slayer first before you play any other game types on Matchmaking just to get used to going against other players

> 2533274970977776;1:
> I’m thinking of using getting Xbox Gold for the first time in ages, and what better way to use it than playing Halo: Reach?
> I’ve never played multiplayer before, and would like some tips and tricks on what to do, specifically on getting credits. I’m also wondering if there are any connection issues on the 360.
>
> I’m a Warrant Officer, but would like to get to Lt. Colonel because of that sweet MK IV helmet.
>
> Thanks!

1. The DMR is your best friend
  2. The DMR should only be used for headshots
  3. Always pace your shots with the DMR
  4. Communication with your team is key
  5. Having a team of friends you communicate well with is best
  6. Sprint or Evade are the best Armor Abilities in objective gametypes
  7. Grab a friend and tackle every daily challenge as often as possible

That’s just a few key pointers.