Halo: Reach Multiplayer DLC Achievements

Closed.

Yeah, it may have been a while since this piece of news broke out but shortly after the last Map Pack for some reason 343 decided to remove the playlist. Sorry man.

Edit.

DLC maps can be found in matchmaking, but only if all players have them. For example, i have played Team Slayer on Penance

im looking for players to get the dlc achiviements

Edit.

If you want we could party up and increase our chances of netting the achievements.

> 2535457450090105;6:
> Hey omar kasamoto, if by any chance you find any more players - count me in.

yes i have at least 6 friends with the dlc maps

> 2535440018437004;7:
> If you want we could party up and increase our chances of netting the achievements.

i can read english but i dont speak english im here to increase the chances of get more people =)

Edit.

I’m down to help with getting some of these achievements, I have all DLC, and am missing some of the achievements too

> 2533274879429005;11:
> I’m down to help with getting some of these achievements, I have all DLC, and am missing some of the achievements too

im still looking for more players

> 2533274941242404;12:
> > 2533274879429005;11:
> > I’m down to help with getting some of these achievements, I have all DLC, and am missing some of the achievements too
>
>
> im still looking for more players

I have all the map packs and need the Defiant/Anniversary achievements as well. Feel free to add me and invite me to a lobby.

> 2533274941242404;12:
> > 2533274879429005;11:
> > I’m down to help with getting some of these achievements, I have all DLC, and am missing some of the achievements too
>
>
> im still looking for more players

a wild myu i have all except the anniversary map pack. so i can help.

I’ve got everything. East Coast USA player here.

Add me on Xbox Live, Lolisloltjes is the name. I only need the infection DLC achievement.

We are looking for some players who also need the DLC infection achievement. Just needed 7 extra controllers. We are online right now. Just add Lolisloltjes.

just send me a message on xone so i can join/help

If you’re still looking for players you can count on me. I have all the dlc map packs, my gamer tag is OhSix Gaeta. Send me a message

Dans la Version rétrocompatible de halo reach les DLC sont t’il directement disponible et gratuis ( free )