halo reach montage

Hey you guys if any of you want to be in a montage please send a message to bubbasicehouse on xbox 360 if you have any questions fill free to ask

Game Tag:bubbasicehouse

I will be posting the montages on my website. It may take 3 or more days so my website is here

Do you guys do anything else on your site besides montages? Btw are u doing long clips or short clips?

Yes you could sign up for the clan on the site and post pics and talk to other clan members also. I will be doing 5 to 10 min(time) if I put up a clan montage it my be longer then that

Alright I will check out the site.

if you guys want to be in it join now please we almost have a hole montage done need little more good gamers to play

and this is mostly just for my website not the clan if I wanted to do it for the clan I would not be asking you guys to join

Do you have to be part of the clan to be a part of the montage? Can one be a part of the montage without being in the clan?

i have a clip ready! Do you want me to send it to you gamer tag. I have one with a killtacular in snipers two exterms in swat and some perfections about 3 minutes long total!

Yes that is good I will have to shorten the clips you send me I to have 4 over kills just today and lots of triple kills I had one killtacular on swat I did not tape it I got some insane game play just 5 minutes ago

> Do you have to be part of the clan to be a part of the montage? Can one be a part of the montage without being in the clan?

No you dont have to be in the clan but I ask you guys to look at the website forerunners pics