Halo reach mm players

Recently I’ve been got with undesirable randoms with less than acceptable skill. I am tired of getting betrayed and having no team work. If you guys would leave your gamertag (Im not looking for over serious player but I want to winners) I’d very much appreciate it :slight_smile:

it may just be the playlist you are on. usually grifball consists on no team work if you are matched up with randoms, same with action sack. I wouold enjoy playing with you but my live has run out. :frowning:

Yiazmat012, plain and simple. I understand, I either get quitters or targets for the other teams. Its either me or some other guy who do everything. I got 25 point along with someone who got 23, then someone who has 2, and a quitter. Its sickening.
Note that I-
Don’t have a headset
have no map packs, though I will get Anniversary and either Noble or Defiant soon

I play grifball as a team. I have my buds for grifball. :slight_smile: Thanks to GGL and AGLA. I mean mainly for Invasion, BTB, and Super Slayer

> I play grifball as a team. I have my buds for grifball. :slight_smile: Thanks to GGL and AGLA. I mean mainly for Invasion, BTB, and Super Slayer

Invasion= No cooperation
BTB= people killing for power weapons
Super Slayer= IDK, I only play normal Slayer, but its full of quitters and people with no heart set into the match.

I sent you an FR. You have any friends?