Halo Reach, McFarlane style

Halo Reach cover art
I was just having some fun with some green screen tests, so I figured I would use my Reach figures for it.
Not really great but wasn’t trying to be perfect, just to have some fun(and mainly boredom).
I understand this isn’t edited great, wasn’t intended to be.
Might try and do some more of these with various scenes in Reach.
Anyone else collect the McFarlane figures?
PS: I don’t think this would be the wrong forum, it is Reach related…right? We should totally have a McFarlane category for people who have figure topics(That is if they’re popular.)

very nice. I just bought the MC platinum anniversary, Jorge unhelmented, and noble 6 pillar of autumn pack. :smiley:

> very nice. I just bought the MC platinum anniversary, Jorge unhelmented, and noble 6 pillar of autumn pack. :smiley:

Darn you…I’ve only seen Series 4 at GS and Walmart, my Kmart still has Series 1(And wont put them on discount…). TRU has them for 15.99, which is a complete rip off.

Haha, that’s awesome!

I’m incredibly jealous of your Emile and Kat figures; they’re nowhere to be found in my area, and I’m not paying scalper prices on ebay.

Also, have you seen the leaked pics of S5? They’re finally releasing the GUNGNIR helmet on a single carded figure!!!