Halo reach Matchmaking

I play on an Xbox 1 and play halo reach on a 360 disk that’s backwards compatible. I’ve been playing for around 2 years until this showed up out of nowhere. so For halo reach when I go into matchmaking it says I need to connect to Xbox live. So when I go to test my connections it says that all my connections are good, I’ve tried resetting NAT type, switching the alternative port to another number, resetting the Xbox and unplugging it for awhile, waiting it out but still nothing. What I’ve done right now is I’ve deleted my profile from Xbox 360 and uninstalled the game. I’ve redownloaded it but as I was doing this I was told to go to blue ray and Reset the thing that allows disks to work better. After resetting it 3 times and shutting down Xbox, I come back to Halo reach finished, but when I go in and try to download my account it says I need Xbox live to connect. I don’t know what to do right now, 2 or 3 weeks ago I put in a new gold live card but I don’t think that has to do with it. If you got any suggestions or questions about what ive done I’d gladly tell you. Please if you can figure out this problem because I think I’m not the only one. Sincerely The3Huffs