Halo: Reach Matchmaking Update?

I am aware that this has already been posted. But I wanted to get my point across. All of you are aware of the recent update to Halo: Reach, which has altered the current playlists. I can’t see any logical explanation to why 343i would remove these gamemodes. Does it cost to keep the servers up or something? I’m sorry but it was pointless messing with the playlists…

To ensure people can find games faster in playlists when Halo 4 comes out, they remove some of the low populated playlists which are likely to be dead after Halo 4’s release because most people will move over to the next game.

Consolidating playlists is needed just for the simple reason that when you start getting into the developer process, some things need to operate and work on servers before launch. This is what is happening right now with 343, they ar testing things. Well, when you test things on a live frequency, you use up more memory and bandwidth which in turn causes instability on matchmaking in general. For this reason, they removed many playlists where people weren’t playing or it wasn’t logical to hold onto them because another playlist existed and accomplished what it was doing. Firefight Doubles is one such example.

How could I get the bounty hunter achievement without anniversary FFA?

> How could I get the bounty hunter achievement without anniversary FFA?

Try in Rumble Pit. HH and DLC maps are in there.

Yes they had to get rid of those playlist that where causing sooooo much trouble almost 3 months early, Cause hey they know when H4 comes those playlist would be dead lol

The Halo 3 servers and playlists are still up. I don’t think 343 know what there doing

> The Halo 3 servers and playlists are still up. I don’t think 343 know what there doing

The servers for Reach aren’t going down and the Halo 3 playlists were consolidated before Reach came out by Bungie.

But why are they removing good stuff and still leave bad stuff behind, that really needs to disappear oder a mayor overhole. Just look at Invasion Slöayer, which is the unbalanced crap i have ever seen…

Hi Guys,

Please move this discussion over to this thread. Thanks!