Halo Reach - Mark V Flaming Avatar Helmet GIVE AWAY!

a few months ago a meber had a noble six avatar helmet give away and i was lucky enough to get one. so recently i got another flaming helmet avatar code so i thought id give it away. so ill be giving it away at 3 pm todat EDT. thats in 20 min. ill post it and who ever gets it gets it. wish u all luck.

P4TXG-9HFMV-X6KXR-66RQK-WHFWZ

here u go, good luck!

Thank-you sir!

I award you one night with Kat in return for your kindness.

> You have successfully redeemed a code for: Mark V Flaming Avatar Helmet It is available in your Avatar Editor and Download Queue. If you have an additional code to redeem please enter it above.

NOOOO!

Does anyone need the Reach Recon helmet? I’ve got an extra code from the second copy of Reach I bought.

> Does anyone need the Reach Recon helmet? I’ve got an extra code from the second copy of Reach I bought.

It was pretty funny playing Reach the night it came out. Recon was this helmet the community lusted after for several months and when it finally became available to the public, you had to complete a series of challenges to unlock it. The Reach comes around and all these pre-orders had their code redeemed and EVERYBODY was playing with the Recon helmet when the game first came out.

I got mine with a pre order of the Noble Map Pack =)

I also have the Noble Map Pack