Halo Reach maps should be brought back into Halo 5

In my opinion some of the Halo 5 Arena maps can become a bit tedious so why not bring some more of the classics back from halo:Reach or even Halo 3 into the mix. :slight_smile:

Halo Reach maps were garbage, Spire was the only fun one.

> 2533274970658419;2:
> Halo Reach maps were garbage, Spire was the only fun one.

They were okay, they weren’t the greatest but I wouldn’t say there were all garbage.

Halo 4 maps like the one with all the wind would be cool to see back to be honest.

> 2533274847563380;3:
> > 2533274970658419;2:
> > Halo Reach maps were garbage, Spire was the only fun one.
>
>
> They were okay, they weren’t the greatest but I wouldn’t say there were all garbage.
>
> Halo 4 maps like the one with all the wind would be cool to see back to be honest.

I never really liked any of the HR base maps. The forge ones were OK, but most were pretty bad. Countdown is the only good, original, default map I can remember.

H4’s maps were worse IMO, haha.

I’m speaking from a competitive point of view, not involving BTB.

> 2533274970658419;4:
> > 2533274847563380;3:
> > > 2533274970658419;2:
> > > Halo Reach maps were garbage, Spire was the only fun one.
> >
> >
> > They were okay, they weren’t the greatest but I wouldn’t say there were all garbage.
> >
> > Halo 4 maps like the one with all the wind would be cool to see back to be honest.
>
>
> I never really liked any of the HR base maps. The forge ones were OK, but most were pretty bad. Countdown is the only good, original, default map I can remember.
>
> H4’s maps were worse IMO, haha.
>
> I’m speaking from a competitive point of view, not involving BTB.

I think I see what you mean.

Boy, I must have been the only one to like the halo 4 maps… ha ha.

halo 3 had my favorites though, they were fun to screw around in, as well as fun to play.

None. If people want to complain about Halo 5 and 343 reusing assets and using forge maps to fill in gaps they should take a good look at Reach. All the base maps were taken straight from campaign and the forge maps were just remakes of older maps with slight tweaks.

But if I had to actually give a suggestion for a map, Tempest. I thought it was a cool map hell throw in Highlands too. My lore nut side loves that map.