halo reach map testing!

hey im looking for people to help test my maps, find bugs/glitches, etc… anyone who wants to help, just post your gamertag here. ill try to include everyone at least once and the idea is yeah… um… what i just typed. it would be my maps that are in my file share and gametypes. any glitches or bugs or ideas just send a message on XBL. i will post on here saying when next one is and ill send messages on XBL/game invites.post here - your gamertag and ill send invites. hope loads of people post! p.s, if i run out of maps(not likely lol) ill be more than happy to help test your maps!

Go to the map testing thread.

what map testing thread?

> hey im looking for people to help test my maps, find bugs/glitches, etc… anyone who wants to help, just post your gamertag here. ill try to include everyone at least once and the idea is yeah… um… what i just typed. it would be my maps that are in my file share and gametypes. any glitches or bugs or ideas just send a message on XBL. i will post on here saying when next one is and ill send messages on XBL/game invites.post here - your gamertag and ill send invites. hope loads of people post! p.s, if i run out of maps(not likely lol) ill be more than happy to help test your maps!

I’m usually on sat. and sun. morrnings (approx. 8-10 am) . my gamertag is my user name.

oh forgot to say, any times listed will be UK times.

This is the map testing thread.

> This is the map testing thread.

Not to mention this thread belongs in the multiplayer/forge forum.

> oh forgot to say, any times listed will be UK times.

the times in my previous post are in Eastern Standard Time (US).

movin this to forge forum go to that one if interested!

link to the forge thread repost here please-

http://halo.xbox.com/forums/games/f/9/t/33747.aspx