Halo Reach map pack

I heard that there will be a new halo reach map pack coming out sometime in April. True or false?

There will be a new map pack coming, but we don’t know when. I guess if you look back at when other map packs were released, an early to mid April release sounds feasible. You’re the first person that I’ve heard mention April though.

I don’t know, I just heard “map pack” and “April” and immediately thought it was coming out in April.

I think the 2nd halo 3 one was june, so im gana say around then.

> I heard that there will be a new halo reach map pack coming out sometime in April. True or false?

Last four map packs:

• Heroic
    - Legendary
    - Mythic
    - Noble

Ranks in Halo Reach: After Field Marshall.

• Hero
    - Legend
    - Mythic
    - Noble
    The Heroic and Noble Map Pack came out exactly 77 days after release of their games. The Legendary Map Pack came out 117 days after. I believe that the calculations FTK Patriot did, it will be April 5th of 2011.

^That’s freaky but from playing Halo for so long and learning about their obsessions with 7 and norse methology it doesn’t surprise me that they would plan it out like that.

> > I heard that there will be a new halo reach map pack coming out sometime in April. True or false?
>
> Last four map packs:
>
> - Heroic
> - Legendary
> - Mythic
> - Noble
>
> Ranks in Halo Reach: After Field Marshall.
>
> - Hero
> - Legend
> - Mythic
> - Noble
> The Heroic and Noble Map Pack came out exactly 77 days after release of their games. The Legendary Map Pack came out 117 days after. I believe that the calculations FTK Patriot did, it will be April 5th of 2011.

So Im guessing an Eclipse Map Pack on April 5th, 2011. Or something of the sort.

Nope, he was utterly incorrect.