HALO REACH MAP PACK ON HALO: CEA

I can’t find anything about how to get Halo Reach Map Packs to work with Halo: CE Anniversary Multiplayer… I’ve paid for and downloaded Halo Reach map packs and they don’t work. I can’t see them in the game. I can see them downloaded to the proper directories on my Xbox.

The map packs are Halo: Reach map packs, not Halo CEA Multiplayer Map Packs, if you want the Noble & Defiant DLC, you will need to play them on Halo: Reach.

The Little Moa is correct, if you’re going to play them you’ll need Halo: Reach. Sorry bud. You can get Halo: Reach for pretty cheap though.

I’m a little confused as to how you don’t have Reach.

> I’m a little confused as to how you don’t have Reach.

I don’t have reach.
I had it, it got boring, sold it. But I might buy it again considering it is only like $30.

I’ve got, H:CE, H2, H3, H3:ODST, Halo:CEA.

> I’m a little confused as to how you don’t have Reach.

Quite possible he bought Halo CEA, liked the multiplayer and so he bought the Noble and Defiant map packs. Unfortunately the CEA disc doesn’t let you play said map packs and he came here for help.

It sucks, OP, but you’ll need the Reach disc. On the upside, you can download all the CEA maps to Halo Reach free of charge.

The Noble map pack and the defiant map pack are halo reach only and the anniversary map pack works for both Halo reach and Halo Anniversary

Halo: Reach Multiplayer Map Packs will only work with a Halo: Reach game disc. Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary will only feature the Anniversary Map Pack.

I have halo reach, I’m not to excited about the halo 4 multiplayer but the campaign is great. I recently downloaded the noble map pack, It is on my Xbox but I can’t figure out how to play on any of the maps. Someone please help?

> I have halo reach, I’m not to excited about the halo 4 multiplayer but the campaign is great. I recently downloaded the noble map pack, It is on my Xbox but I can’t figure out how to play on any of the maps. Someone please help?

First off, please don’t necropost topics.

Secondly, the Noble & Defiant Map Pack are only available on Halo: Reach, not Halo CEA. The maps rarely show up in Matchmaking as you aren’t guaranteed matches with other DLC owners.