Halo Reach Machinima:Project 2369 HELP WANTED

EPISODE 1

Hello, my friend and I are planning on making a Machinima and we need a lot of help with it. We need body actors, voice actors, another script writer to help my friend, and a forger. For those interested PM me on here or on XBL.You can also email me or my friend John.
GT: SpeedyandRose.
John’s Email: johnpnunes1@yahoo.com
My Email: speedyandrose@ymail.com

Characters:
Jason(23): SpeedyandRose
Kyle(69):
Stacy(65)[Female]:
Kelly(83)[Female]:
Pilot:
Sargent:
John: striker564
Breanna: SpeedyandRose

We need body actors so if interested let me or my friend know =)

Stacy(65): Stacy is a character who is paired up with Kelly. However, unlike Kelly, Stacy is very knowledgeable about her job. She main weapon is the Sniper Rifle and she is very smart when it comes to vehicles.

Kelly(83): Kelly is a female who is the hated character in the story. She isn’t the villain. She is the stereotype of the popular girls. She talks as if she is spoiled and a B**ch.

Pilot: Pilot is a very minor character who flys the falcon. He has a deep southern accent and he isn’t very bright.

Sargent(Name subject to change): The Sargent is the stereotype of a military Sargent. He is also not very bright but has a deep voice and slight southern accent.

I know I did not tell any details about the Machinima. I will disclose that information with people who truly want to help. Another thing to note is if you are able to do something that I did not list above comment what you can do and I’ll let you know if we need it. (We most likely will)

Thank you for your time and have a great day.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Update

Ill probably voice the Sargent. Just dont know if my voice is deep enough. But send me a demo set of lines, and ill try them out.

Update

> Ill probably voice the Sargent. Just dont know if my voice is deep enough. But send me a demo set of lines, and ill try them out.

Sure thing. My friend who has the script will be home today and I will send u some sample lines. =)Thank you for being interested. Just know that there are two other people who want the part as well.

update

> > Ill probably voice the Sargent. Just dont know if my voice is deep enough. But send me a demo set of lines, and ill try them out.
>
> Sure thing. My friend who has the script will be home today and I will send u some sample lines. =)Thank you for being interested. Just know that there are two other people who want the part as well.

Ok, np. Let me know when you send the lines.

> > > Ill probably voice the Sargent. Just dont know if my voice is deep enough. But send me a demo set of lines, and ill try them out.
> >
> > Sure thing. My friend who has the script will be home today and I will send u some sample lines. =)Thank you for being interested. Just know that there are two other people who want the part as well.
>
> Ok, np. Let me know when you send the lines.

Will do. Thank you for being so patient. I will get to it ASAP. I was away seeing my father. =)

I have Added a new character :slight_smile:

Please we need help for this machinima. =)

Hey I’d love to help. I have a pretty deep voice and can do multiple voices although u can be the judge of how many if any u can utilize. I saw the pilot and thought I might do well with that. I can also be a body as long as there isn’t any specific armor required(as I don’t have it all unlocked). U can send me some lines if ud like and i can send u some of my audio. I have my own studio so I can produce some pretty nice audio.

> Hey I’d love to help. I have a pretty deep voice and can do multiple voices although u can be the judge of how many if any u can utilize. I saw the pilot and thought I might do well with that. I can also be a body as long as there isn’t any specific armor required(as I don’t have it all unlocked). U can send me some lines if ud like and i can send u some of my audio. I have my own studio so I can produce some pretty nice audio.

I would love the help. Please send John (Email here:johnpnunes1@yahoo.com) an email so that he may get to know you and your talents. He will also give you any lines that you may read off of. Thank you for offering your help! You made my day

Hey, could I try for the AI?

> Hey, could I try for the AI?

Sure if you are a female then you can try out for the AI.

> > Hey, could I try for the AI?
>
> Sure if you are a female then you can try out for the AI.

Never mind, are there any male characters left?

> > > Hey, could I try for the AI?
> >
> > Sure if you are a female then you can try out for the AI.
>
> Never mind, are there any male characters left?

How about this. let me direct you to the other director. His name is John and you can email him. Ask him the other characters and we will try to get you in. =) His email is: johnpnunes1@yahoo.com

> > > > Hey, could I try for the AI?
> > >
> > > Sure if you are a female then you can try out for the AI.
> >
> > Never mind, are there any male characters left?
>
> How about this. let me direct you to the other director. His name is John and you can email him. Ask him the other characters and we will try to get you in. =) His email is: johnpnunes1@yahoo.com

Alright, thank you.

Update

Update

Bump