Halo Reach Machinima- A New World, Old Threat

This Machinima will cover the exploits of a team of Spartans as they explore a planet and combat the covenant. I am looking for body actors, voice actors, and a production team. Here is the character list

Juno-Medic(female, Spartan): VA-N/A, BA-N/A
Neptune-2nd in Command(male, Spartan): VA-LeonAnders, BA-LeonAnders
Weaver-Sniper(female, Spartan):VA-N/A, BA-jucomo
Ray-Commander(male, Spartan): VA-Duke Sallos, BA-AllottedTie269
Elites
-Minor (multiple)
-Spec-ops (multiple): VA-N/A, BA-N/A
-Ranger (multiple): VA-N/A, BA-N/A
-Ultra (multiple): VA-N/A, BA-N/A
-Zealot (multiple): VA-N/A, BA-N/A
-General (multiple): VA-N/A, BA-N/A
-Field Marshall (multiple): VA-N/A, BA-N/A

Production crew:
Editor (includes sound/video footage) N/A
cameraman (filming) N/A
Director N/A
Map Designer LeonAnders

Back ups: N/A

I would be interested in helping out i feel i’m a decent map designer in halo Reach and have all map packs (if that helps) and if needed depending on how you are going to record voice i could assist in voice and body acting. And could also help in audio and video helping as i have done some of this. here is a link to my youtube channel for a refrence to a small portion of my ability’s with video editing, in this video i had to record audio and video separatly (Please ignore sound quality my old turtle beach headset broke and i recently got a new one), i also made the intro music and title, and please keep in mind that my editing computer will be down till probably late next week but after that if the project gets going i can do the video editing. Also i am almost COMPLETELY free until july 31, and even after that i will be open after 5p.m. Central standard time, hope this is enough information for you to make a good desicion if i am correct for this project, (although i do not have a capture card anymore)

> I would be interested in helping out i feel i’m a decent map designer in halo Reach and have all map packs (if that helps) and if needed depending on how you are going to record voice i could assist in voice and body acting. And could also help in audio and video helping as i have done some of this. here is a link to my youtube channel for a refrence to a small portion of my ability’s with video editing, in this video i had to record audio and video separatly (Please ignore sound quality my old turtle beach headset broke and i recently got a new one), i also made the intro music and title, and please keep in mind that my editing computer will be down till probably late next week but after that if the project gets going i can do the video editing. Also i am almost COMPLETELY free until july 31, and even after that i will be open after 5p.m. Central standard time, hope this is enough information for you to make a good desicion if i am correct for this project, (although i do not have a capture card anymore)

Ok you are the map designer. And if you want to voice act and/or body act which character do you want to be?

I could be neptune?

Ok you will be Neptune.

I should probably mention that there will be a few ODST’s that will need body acted and voice acted

ok, if you want you can add me on xbox my GT is LeonAnders there too, or if you want give me your gamertag so i can add you.

Oh… and by the way another good place to post this to get more crew members would be on 343 Industry’s community forum page, there are a good number of people who would like this project there.

> Oh… and by the way another good place to post this to get more crew members would be on 343 Industry’s community forum page, there are a good number of people who would like this project there.

thanks for the tip

[/quote]
thanks for the tip

[/quote]
No problem.

I would be interested in being a body actor for a main character. Let me know who’s available.

I took a quick look at your character list, and I have decided i can be a body actor for Weaver the sniper.

> I took a quick look at your character list, and I have decided i can be a body actor for Weaver the sniper.

Ok you will be Weaver

Dont care just stick me as a male h character and i would like if i help u with this if u could possibly help with mine

> Dont care just stick me as a male h character and i would like if i help u with this if u could possibly help with mine

Ok I’ll help with yours but what is the name of it?
And you’ll be the voice actor for Ray

if you need any more male voice actors, i would like to help. i just got a new mic that i would like to field test
if you want, you can message me on xbox live, my gamertag is Duke Sallos

it is under the thread Halo 3 Machinima “Black” but i think it will be on Halo 4

> if you need any more male voice actors, i would like to help. i just got a new mic that i would like to field test
> if you want, you can message me on xbox live, my gamertag is Duke Sallos

Ok your the Voice actor for Ray

As far as production team I have a team/company called SolarSkiesStudios which could help you in anyway possible, On another note I would like to voice act :wink:

ill do VA/BA for any male Spartan part, or main part.

> > if you need any more male voice actors, i would like to help. i just got a new mic that i would like to field test
> > if you want, you can message me on xbox live, my gamertag is Duke Sallos
>
> Ok your the Voice actor for Ray

what? im not going to try out or anything? what is your gamertag so we can talk about this. mine is Duke Sallos