Halo : Reach, Lone Wolf Mission

Hello, I just want to know if there is a record to the mission Lone Wolf in Halo : Reach ?

No; it is indefinite. There is a “glitch” in which if you go to the central most building, it has 3 boxes in there, another is just outside, push them all into the corner !LEAVE NO GAP! and crouch, and the covenant seem to not even realize you are there. You could sit behind those boxes for days.

They will not shoot at you, they will simply wonder aimlessly and occasionally chill inside the building with you.

> 2533274807544947;2:
> No; it is indefinite. There is a “glitch” in which if you go to the central most building, it has 3 boxes in there, another is just outside, push them all into the corner !LEAVE NO GAP! and crouch, and the covenant seem to not even realize you are there. You could sit behind those boxes for days.
>
> They will not shoot at you, they will simply wonder aimlessly and occasionally chill inside the building with you.

And if you do that then " goodbye loneliness, hello happines" . No more lone wolf, you will make new friends :slight_smile:
jokes appart I cried to that mission :frowning: when that glass broke the first time I froze…

About a min on legendary lol

> 2533274888337637;3:
> > 2533274807544947;2:
> > No; it is indefinite. There is a “glitch” in which if you go to the central most building, it has 3 boxes in there, another is just outside, push them all into the corner !LEAVE NO GAP! and crouch, and the covenant seem to not even realize you are there. You could sit behind those boxes for days.
> >
> > They will not shoot at you, they will simply wonder aimlessly and occasionally chill inside the building with you.
>
>
> And if you do that then " goodbye loneliness, hello happines" . No more lone wolf, you will make new friends :slight_smile:
> jokes appart I cried to that mission :frowning: when that glass broke the first time I froze…

that’s a lot of feelings when you play this mission zungui uh ?
fragydig529 thanks for your answer i didn’t know that ^.^

Best Halo story mode and online MP period. Honestly I think that this was the first time Bungie fully delivered on their promises about the release of their game.

Only one time, I was able to take out 2 wraiths, but elites kept coming anyway

I survived for 15 minutes. I really liked this mission becasue unlike any other mission in the Reach campaign. It was really something.
I mean, many missions are “Disable the Covenant AA turrets” or “Defend Halsey’s lab”. Those are just objectives you follow. But the last mission’s objective “Survive”…I believe that mission tests your full skills as a SPARTAN.

en vista de que el objetivo de dicha mision es que finalmente noble 6 muere, no tiene un final en el que se salve, esa parte final es para demostrar que los Spartans, son por mucho superiores a cualquier covenant, y que se nescesito de una buena cifra de Generales Elites para acabar con 1 spartan.-.

> 2533274897754826;5:
> > 2533274888337637;3:
> > > 2533274807544947;2:
> > > No; it is indefinite. There is a “glitch” in which if you go to the central most building, it has 3 boxes in there, another is just outside, push them all into the corner !LEAVE NO GAP! and crouch, and the covenant seem to not even realize you are there. You could sit behind those boxes for days.
> > >
> > > They will not shoot at you, they will simply wonder aimlessly and occasionally chill inside the building with you.
> >
> >
> >
> > And if you do that then " goodbye loneliness, hello happines" . No more lone wolf, you will make new friends :slight_smile:
> > jokes appart I cried to that mission :frowning: when that glass broke the first time I froze…
>
>
> that’s a lot of feelings when you play this mission zungui uh ?
> fragydig529 thanks for your answer i didn’t know that ^.^

Yes :frowning:

I have tried so many different techniques to survive in this level! It occurred to me that this would be a fantastic place to farm campaign kills, but it is just so difficult! this mission has such an eerie feel to it with the music and the dust storm, not to mention how quiet it is after all your allies leave! and I think that the helmet cracking creates a tremendous amount of stress and tension. I still think this is one of the greatest endings in gaming history. But I still wish I could farm this level effectively… anyone have some better tips?

i found one way to live for 6 hours in lone wolf