Halo reach limited edition what bonus items?

Quick question. I’m planning on getting a sealed copy of halo reach limited edition? What bonus items does it come with?
I heard something like a recon helmet and a special class of elite that’s not in the default copy of the game. ( Also which type of elite is it? )

This true?
Thanks

From the 'pedia:

> Content
> The Limited Edition includes the following:
>
> - The game disc housed in a covered ONI “black box”. - Exclusive Sangheili armor set for use in Multiplayer modes. - Artifact bag containing Dr. Halsey’s personal journal and other classified documents and effects that unravel long-held secrets of the Halo Universe, co-written by Eric Nylund. - Dr. Halsey’s ONI Security Badge.[2] - Embroidered Spartan II Patch. - Xbox 360 Avatar Radio Controlled Falcon Accessory.[3]

Recon was a preorder bonus, as far as I know. You can unlock the default Recon helmet by attaining the rank of Colonel, but you might be out of luck for the exclusive version unless you can somehow source a launch copy.

> 2535425606768957;2:
> From the 'pedia:
>
>
> > ContentThe Limited Edition includes the following:
> > - The game disc housed in a covered ONI “black box”. - Exclusive Sangheili armor set for use in Multiplayer modes. - Artifact bag containing Dr. Halsey’s personal journal and other classified documents and effects that unravel long-held secrets of the Halo Universe, co-written by Eric Nylund. - Dr. Halsey’s ONI Security Badge.[2] - Embroidered Spartan II Patch. - Xbox 360 Avatar Radio Controlled Falcon Accessory.[3]
>
> Recon was a preorder bonus, as far as I know. You can unlock the default Recon helmet by attaining the rank of Colonel, but you might be out of luck for the exclusive version unless you can somehow source a launch copy.

Ah so the special elite armor is what u only get.
Ah alright thank you

Legendary was really the only edition that mattered and even though it was $150 and i was only 10 years old, it was money damn well spent and i never regretted it… atleast my parents i dont think didnt haha.

> 2533274817473152;3:
> > 2535425606768957;2:
> > From the 'pedia:
> >
> >
> > > ContentThe Limited Edition includes the following:
> > > - The game disc housed in a covered ONI “black box”. - Exclusive Sangheili armor set for use in Multiplayer modes. - Artifact bag containing Dr. Halsey’s personal journal and other classified documents and effects that unravel long-held secrets of the Halo Universe, co-written by Eric Nylund. - Dr. Halsey’s ONI Security Badge.[2] - Embroidered Spartan II Patch. - Xbox 360 Avatar Radio Controlled Falcon Accessory.[3]
> >
> > Recon was a preorder bonus, as far as I know. You can unlock the default Recon helmet by attaining the rank of Colonel, but you might be out of luck for the exclusive version unless you can somehow source a launch copy.
>
> Ah so the special elite armor is what u only get.
> Ah alright thank you

Pretty sure you get flaming helmet too. At least thats what I think. Because I have it.

> 2533274908757169;5:
> > 2533274817473152;3:
> > > 2535425606768957;2:
> > >
>
> Pretty sure you get flaming helmet too. At least thats what I think. Because I have it.

The regular red flames are exclusive to the Legendary (not Limited) Editions.
Blue flames were a Bungie reward when they transferred ownership to 343I.

The elite armor is officer, but with my copy of the limited edition I also had a code for the recon helm

You can get it in the us copies as well I’m getting a halo reach limited edition I needed to know what was in there thanks.

> 2533274974533689;7:
> The elite armor is officer, but with my copy of the limited edition I also had a code for the recon helm

Same. I had both the codes for the Elite Officer armor as well as the code for the Recon helmet as well. I found the Limited Edition copy for about 60 bucks at Wal-Mart like 5 years ago.