Halo Reach Limited Edition Guide

I just ordered the Halo Reach Limited Edition Guide from Amazon. I realized the release date is showing as September 3. Then I checked the Gamesstop site and found they will released on September the 13th.

Is this normal or strange? The release dates are really different.

September 3rd is next Tuesday and I don’t want to get to excited about getting the guide if Amazon is wrong.

Second question:

How do you guys like this forum?

I’m thinking about using this forum instead of Bungie forum. Many members on Bungies forums are really, really, rude to other members. This is my first time on this forum. I have been on Bungie Member Since: 01.20.2006.

Thanks.

I also preordered the guide since like the first of August and it has said the 3rd, which by the way is this Friday. Amazon is selling the guide straight from Brady games who is the publisher. Brady games will release the guide to everyone this friday the 3rd but Gamestop has chosen not to sell it until the day of the launch.

yes, bungie.net forums are horrible. no matter what you post people find a reason to bash you.

LOL NOOB READ THE FREAKING WEEKLY UPDATE STOP ASKING USELESS -Blam!- AND -Yoink- OF HERE

and flood are so elitist, they must think they are -Yoink!- or something, they randomly decide to spam youtube videos with “LOL FLOOD WUZ HERE LMAO” or “LOL FLOODS TAKIN OVER YOUTUBE”

i posted something like “emile seems like kindof a jerk just from his lines in trailers” and i got called racist and stupid for judging someone i dont even know yet. ITS A FREAKING VIDEO GAME CHARACTER, i can dislike them for no apparent reason. The Bungie.net site is great, just not the forums.

/rant over

I couldn’t agree with you more. Thanks you for your comment. I can appreciate people expressing themselves and their opinions, but there is never an excuse for being rude to people with different opinions. Respect.

> yes, bungie.net forums are horrible. no matter what you post people find a reason to bash you.
>
> LOL NOOB READ THE FREAKING WEEKLY UPDATE STOP ASKING USELESS -Blam!- AND -Yoink- OF HERE
>
> and flood are so elitist, they must think they are -Yoink!- or something, they randomly decide to spam youtube videos with “LOL FLOOD WUZ HERE LMAO” or “LOL FLOODS TAKIN OVER YOUTUBE”
>
> i posted something like “emile seems like kindof a jerk just from his lines in trailers” and i got called racist and stupid for judging someone i dont even know yet. ITS A FREAKING VIDEO GAME CHARACTER, i can dislike them for no apparent reason. The Bungie.net site is great, just not the forums.
>
> /rant over

Yeah i agree about Bnet. I was hoping the Play Nice Rule would weed out all the jerks but they jerks keep getting over looked by the mods and if i say something that someone else or a troll takes wrongly and then kindly explain to them the meaning and they still argue and act like idiots when im being civil about the issue Bungie bans me for 7 and 14 days (Yes I got banned twice by two different mods for the same thread). With the message BANNED>> trolling for the 7 day and Flaming and/or violation of the “play nice” rule. for the 14 day. At least it ends at 7:12 tonight but i doubt im going back anytime soon. I did absolutely nothing that was anything at all like trolling or flamming and i’ve done some flamming in my day i’ll admit but this was total BS on Duardo’s and Foman’s parts.

Hell I lost my Mythic membership a few months ago before even the play nice rule for saying facepalm in part of my response to a funny/stupid video. The Mods on Bnet are just positively horendous.

@Phantomzero17

WOW! I could share an almost identical story. I am a really fan of their games, I have all their games from Marathon to the last one ODST. I think what the Ninjas lack is discernment. Example: I quoted a post to a ninja, from someone who posted a link that had contained leaks. I am now banned until Sept the 24th because of a new rule they just posted 2 days from the day I posted.

In other words the rule said don’t quote leaks, I had no idea, I literaly posted it for the Ninjas in the post, and the did not warn me that just banned me along with the person who posted it. I too have had my status taken down to member status.

I was only trying to help.

> @Phantomzero17
>
> WOW! I could share an almost identical story. I am a really fan of their games, I have all their games from Marathon to the last one ODST. I think what the Ninjas lack is discernment. Example: I quoted a post to a ninja, from someone who posted a link that had contained leaks. I am now banned until Sept the 24th because of a new rule they just posted 2 days from the day I posted.
>
>
> In other words the rule said don’t quote leaks, I had no idea, I literaly posted it for the Ninjas in the post, and the did not warn me that just banned me along with the person who posted it. I too have had my status taken down to member status.
>
> I was only trying to help.

I’m banned for life on bnet forums cause my account was hacked and i didn’t even know untill the time i wanted to post something for the first time. i tried to tell the moderators but to no avail…