Halo Reach Legendary Video

Hello, im having a problem watching my Legendary Exclusive video. I know where to find it and am able to click on it to view it waypoint. But Everytime I try to watch it, it shows me the Deliver Hope video.
Anybody have this problem or know how to fix this?
Thanks.

Thats Odd.

I wish they would let us Download it :frowning:

We ran into a little CMS issue with the new Waypoint update. Should be fixed soon.

> Hello, im having a problem watching my Legendary Exclusive video. I know where to find it and am able to click on it to view it waypoint. But Everytime I try to watch it, it shows me the Deliver Hope video.
> Anybody have this problem or know how to fix this?
> Thanks.

Do you have a link to the video? I can’t find it on the waypoint website.

I get done on MW2, and decide I should watch my Legendary Commentary. But to my surprise, it says that it can’t load. I tried to watch it at least 14 times, but to no avail. I could watch it last month, but now it refuses to work for me. Please help.

Just wanted to make sure those of you that couldn’t play the Legendary video can now access it. Let me know, thanks!

> Just wanted to make sure those of you that couldn’t play the Legendary video can now access it. Let me know, thanks!

You’re welcome.

> Just wanted to make sure those of you that couldn’t play the Legendary video can now access it. Let me know, thanks!

Works for me.

> > Just wanted to make sure those of you that couldn’t play the Legendary video can now access it. Let me know, thanks!
>
> You’re welcome.

Not. HELPFUL!

> > > Just wanted to make sure those of you that couldn’t play the Legendary video can now access it. Let me know, thanks!
> >
> > You’re welcome.
>
> Not. HELPFUL!

That’s why I’m here. :slight_smile:

I thought that was my job?

> > > > Just wanted to make sure those of you that couldn’t play the Legendary video can now access it. Let me know, thanks!
> > >
> > > You’re welcome.
> >
> > Not. HELPFUL!
>
> That’s why I’m here. :slight_smile:

Don’t make me turn this car around…

I have been trying to watch my legendary edition playthough for about a week and it wont load anything i press a on the video in the listing and the screen goes blank for about half a second then it takes me away from the video back to the menu what is goin on here?

What is this video? How do I watch it?

I would much prefer you let us simply download this video and also the making of’s that have been streaming only.

Chant with me everyone!! Download, Don’t Stream. Download, Don’t Stream, Download. Don’t Stream.

> I would much prefer you let us simply download this video and also the making of’s that have been streaming only.
>
> Chant with me everyone!! Download, Don’t Stream. Download, Don’t Stream, Download. Don’t Stream.

Download, Don’t Stream. Download, Don’t Stream, Download. Don’t Stream.

Wait what legendary video…?

> I have been trying to watch my legendary edition playthough for about a week and it wont load anything i press a on the video in the listing and the screen goes blank for about half a second then it takes me away from the video back to the menu what is goin on here?

Try not to bump the topics. This topic is about 2 Months old.

i just thought it would be appropriate to post my problem in here i wasnt trying to bump the thread