Halo Reach Legacy?

I’ve recently completed both Halo 3 and Halo 3:ODST on legendary and halo 3 is the only one showing up as completed on Legendary, Halo 3:ODST just says “started legendary”. So does does anyone have a solution to this, Like a way to update ODST’s legacy to show that I’ve completed it on legendary?

Hello EXP W4RRIOR.

If you’ve completed Halo 3: ODST on Legendary using two different methods (partially Solo, partially Co-op), then it will not register as completed. I suggest completing it entirely on Solo or entirely on Co-op. :wink:

I have completed it entirely on Co-op legendary I just checked the Game

> I have completed it entirely on Co-op legendary I just checked the Game

Hey EXP Warrior,

That’s great to hear about your completion on Co-Op Legendary on both 3 and ODST. I would like to ask, does the Legendary Difficulty Shield Images appear on the Legacy Page of Reach. If so, then congrats, :D. If it doesn’t you may have to hit Solo Legendary.

No it doesn’t show on the legacy section on reach.

Well, I suggest completing Halo 3: ODST on Solo Legendary. If THAT doesn’t work, then it may be a problem with Halo: Reach recognizing the stats.

And If That doesn’t work and it is a problem with Halo Reach stats?

> And If That doesn’t work and it is a problem with Halo Reach stats?

I would presume that, yes, it is an issue with Halo: Reach. The solution may very well be patience, but I would still try completing ODST on Solo Legendary. Also, there is a discrepancy in Halo 3: ODST that sometimes causes each level to appear as though it were completed on Co-op Legendary, but the ODST Service Record (click on your GT while in the Halo 3: ODST lobby) will show it as completed on Normal. You want that to show Legendary, not Normal. :wink: