Halo Reach LE & Halo 4 LE

I really hope the Halo 4 LE is like Halo Reach’s.

Reach’s LE

I like how we get the original box art along with all the goodies of the Limited Edition. Also the packaging was really nice.
Anyone with me?

Agreed, having to miss out on the epic Halo 4 box art due to getting the Limited Edition would be a shame… It would be worth it, obviously, but still sad. :frowning:

REDACTED

I really hope Halo 4 limited edition just comes with a normal copy inside of that metal case… If it is a metal case only and not the same as everybody else’s, that’s really sad. :frowning:

> I really hope Halo 4 limited edition just comes with a normal copy inside of that metal case… If it is a metal case only and not the same as everybody else’s, that’s really sad. :frowning:

I would bet your spot on and that is exactly what they will do…-Yoink!- is about money and the same copy they sell for 60 will be in the 100 box, along w/the codes for extras and book

No legendary really sucks. I cant even throw my money at them anymore.

> I really hope Halo 4 limited edition just comes with a normal copy inside of that metal case… If it is a metal case only and not the same as everybody else’s, that’s really sad. :frowning:

Im so glad to see people feel the same as I do. I actually really want the game case. That image has always been iconic to me. That box art is the image that comes to mind when thinking of the game. When I get Halo 4, I want to have that image otherwise it will just feel weird to me.

> I would bet your spot on and that is exactly what they will do…-Yoink!- is about money and the same copy they sell for 60 will be in the 100 box, along w/the codes for extras and book

I sure hope your right. Even if its in a black case and not the Microsoft green to make us feel special. I just want a normal case with the box art. The metal case is cool, but I honestly prefer the regular case. I still want to get the Limited Edition. I thinks its really cool.