Halo Reach Launch Night

What will you be wearing or doing or showing off at the GameStop or Best Buy Launch Events around the world?

I will be in Costume and doing interviews for my talk show.

I will most likely wear my Emile skull T and participating in the firefight battles on ODST that my gamestop will be hosting.

I’ll be at school, far away from any Gamestops, I’ll be celebrating just by playing.

ill be picking up my legandary eddition that i won from gamestops halo reach after houres event

OORRAAAAHHH!!!

I’ll be picking it up the morning of the 14th…I refuse to stand in line with 12,000 people…I can wait a few hours

> I’ll be picking it up the morning of the 14th…I refuse to stand in line with 12,000 people…I can wait a few hours

I would not categorize you as a hard core Halo fan then my friend as i would stand in a line with that many people just to be able to play the game right now…

I will be wearing my Bungie Fans for Haiti “Superintendant” shirt and my Master Chief boxers! (Under my pants, of course >.>;:wink:
and will hopefully be playing all wee hours of the night after picking up my Legendary Edition.

I wish I had armor to dress up in! I’ll be at a midnight release at the local Game Stop. I know there are several launch parties, at least one in Seattle and one in New York, but I haven’t heard about anything in my area, unfortunately.

> > I’ll be picking it up the morning of the 14th…I refuse to stand in line with 12,000 people…I can wait a few hours
>
> I would not categorize you as a hard core Halo fan then my friend as i would stand in a line with that many people just to be able to play the game right now…

getting jostled in line by pre pubecent teenagers skipping school, sneezing and coughing since the flu is going around now that school is back in here is not an option…I’m hard core enough not to want to be sick when i finally get the game and be able to play it and enjoy it…

maybe my Bungie superintendent hero shirt?

At the local university , their gamestop is having an event. contests and games and such. I hear MS is supposed to be there giving away prizes too.

Sounds like it will be a cool event.

If you are wearing a costume, what are you going to wear?

I’ll be heading for the seattle launch party at the EMP, and wearing my custom made tshirt. After that I will go to the gamestop I preordered from and pick up my console and copies.

I’m excited that finally Halo Reach is here, but I’m not sure if I can stand in line for it. Maybe I’ll wait a week or two. I hope I don’t see any spoilers from everyone who beats the game in the first week. I hate spoilers.

Hi all!
We’ve announced a launch night party at the EMP is Seattle! If you are within dricing distance, you have no excuse not to attend!

http://halo.xbox.com/en-us/transmissions/article/2010-09-07-Halo-Reach-Launch-Events

Be there or be square!

All I have is a simple Halo 3 tee. I’m not sure, but I heard Future Shop may be giving invites to a launch event if you preorder from there. I may check that out. Otherwise, I’ll be playing at launch night.

I love that first shirt.

I have a big English test that day, so no midnight launch for me. I’ll try to get all of my homework done in study hall so I can play from about 2:50-11:30. :stuck_out_tongue:

English is easy. Some tips to remember: it is could have and should have, not could of or should of. Words like scrub, noob, griefer, and so on would not be understood by the teacher. There we go, we’ve covered the basics today! Sucks though that you have such a badly timed test. I don’t know if I have one near then, but if I do, I’m planning to fall sick.

Like i said previousely i will be there for my company called Circuit Gaming talking with the fans of Halo series and get there opions about the game and ask them what they will be doing first when they get the game also what are there big expectation and what they are looking forward to. If you want to see the full video of our launch night at Gamestop then please head over to Circuit Gaming on youtube.

Now then i will be wearing my Mark 5 Reach armor while im doing these interviews and handing out free goodies. See everyone on the battlefield.