Halo: Reach Launch Events!!! (UPDATED on 9/9)

Hey everyone,

We’ve posted the first details on our Halo: Reach Launch Events in Seattle and New York over in the TRANSMISSIONS section of halowaypoint.com. Check the link below for details and stay tuned for updated info, including start time, protocol of lining up and more…

Halo: Reach Launch Events!

UPDATE (9/9): The Reach Launch Event in Seattle will begin at 6PM on Monday, Sept. 13th. We had originally posted the start time as 5PM, which was a mistake. I apologize for any confusion this may have caused and hope to see some of you there. The following link includes the new, up-to-date information related to the Seattle event…

Reach Launch Event - Seattle

-Jon

If you are within driving distance to either New York or Seattle you have NO EXCUSE not to come.

That is all.

And if you are NOT within driving distance, you can still celebrate on LIVE.

Xbox LIVE Events

[/li]- September 14-20Connect to Xbox LIVE and receive a free Halo: Reach Invasion Week theme

• September 14-27Play & Win Sweepstakes; download selected game items and play an online session of eligible Halo games, and you will be entered to win tickets to the upcoming UFC 123 fight in Detroit (U.S. only contestants)
  • September 15Xbox GamerchiX Ladies Night on Xbox LIVE
  • September 16Co-op Night on Xbox LIVE
  • September 16-17Game with Developers – Bungie will play with fans on Thursday, September 16 from 5 P.M. -7 P.M. ET in the US, and Friday, September 17 from 8 P.M. -10 P.M. BST in the UK.
  • September 18Xbox All-Nighter on Xbox LIVE
  • September 19Community Playdate – Play Halo: Reach with site members from The House of Gaming from 8-11 P.M. ET in an Xbox LIVE Community Playdate.
  • September 21Game with Fame with Linkin Park – The legendary rock band Linkin Park will play Halo: Reach with Xbox LIVE Gold members Tuesday, September 21, starting at 7 P.M. ET in an Xbox LIVE Game with Fame.

> If you are within driving distance to either New York or Seattle you have NO EXCUSE not to come.
>
> That is all.

Seattle > New York, nuff said.

The original post has been updated with new details on the Seattle Launch Event. Who’s going to be able to make it to the party?

-Jon

Looks like I’ll be able to make it to the Seattle Event! I want Reach to feel more special to me than Halo launches have before, and this definitely going to make things special.

I would love to since Im right above Seattle on Vancouver island but my wife and I just had our new baby 1 week ago and she might frown upon me leaving for 2 days to go to a video gaming event…She just doesn’t understand how big something like this is LOL

> I would love to since Im right above Seattle on Vancouver island but my wife and I just had our new baby 1 week ago and she might frown upon me leaving for 2 days to go to a video gaming event…She just doesn’t understand how big something like this is LOL

Wife and newly born child is definitely more important. I’m sure Waypoint will fill you in on what you’ll miss :slight_smile:

I will be there in spirit.

Haha, like Lord Aldmar said, “I will be there in spirit.” - That about sums it up. You can find me at my local Gamestop for the midnight release!

> > I would love to since Im right above Seattle on Vancouver island but my wife and I just had our new baby 1 week ago and she might frown upon me leaving for 2 days to go to a video gaming event…She just doesn’t understand how big something like this is LOL
>
> Wife and newly born child is definitely more important. I’m sure Waypoint will fill you in on what you’ll miss :slight_smile:

Oh i know I was just kidding but if we didn’t have anew baby i would be there for sure. Hope fully they put up a live stream for the event.

We’ve posted image galleries from the Seattle Launch Event, as well as pics submitted by fans from across the country, over on our Facebook Fan Page. If you couldn’t make it out to any Launch Events or midnight sales check the galleries to get a taste of the action and if you did attend one or both, check 'em out to re-live the magic (then get your butt back online and play some more Reach)…

Reach Launch - Seattle

Reach Launch - Fan Photos

-Jon