Halo reach is unplayable

I try every day to play a couple games of halo reach. My problem everybody’s internet is yellow bar including mine.
I hate playing old halo games online because the internet for that time is completely different to now internet.

The internet remains the same no matter what game you play. It sounds as though your NAT connection isn’t open. Either that or whoever is host is in an area with poor internet performance. Out of curiosity, if you hate old Halo games, then why are you playing them?

> 2533274809226598;2:
> The internet remains the same no matter what game you play. It sounds as though your NAT connection isn’t open. Either that or whoever is host is in an area with poor internet performance. Out of curiosity, if you hate old Halo games, then why are you playing them?

No internet compared to 10 years ago to now is vastly different. Halo 2,3 and reach take forever to find game
Old network used on games doesn’t translate so well to current games of this time period. Halo 3 on mcc takes maybe 1-2 minutes. Halo 3 on xbox 360 takes 5-10 minutes or longer. I play slayer so it’s the most populated game mode in any halo game. Last but not least those games use peer to peer connections. Current halo games use dedicated servers. The reason why peer to peer was used because internet sucked then.
Here is my source: Network Connection Types in Online Games and How Do They Affect You?

> 2535418973169913;3:
> > 2533274809226598;2:
> > The internet remains the same no matter what game you play. It sounds as though your NAT connection isn’t open. Either that or whoever is host is in an area with poor internet performance. Out of curiosity, if you hate old Halo games, then why are you playing them?
>
> No internet compared to 10 years ago to now is vastly different. Halo 2,3 and reach take forever to find game
> Old network used on games doesn’t translate so well to current games of this time period. Halo 3 on mcc takes maybe 1-2 minutes. Halo 3 on xbox 360 takes 5-10 minutes or longer. I play slayer so it’s the most populated game mode in any halo game. Last but not least those games use peer to peer connections. Current halo games use dedicated servers. The reason why peer to peer was used because internet sucked then.
> Here is my source: Network Connection Types in Online Games and How Do They Affect You?

I know all of that, hence my comment about the host having a poor internet performance :expressionless:

Yeah unfortunately there are many migrations and such in this game. Performance on this title has been a serious issue after the other halo’s that came after it. With the PC version coming soon, I’m hoping this is rectified, but I have my doubts.

I have doubts if any of these issues will be fixed for the legacy titles.