Halo Reach is terrible...

Insert bawling sfx here

I played it last night for the first time in months and I have to say the boys at 343 have done magnificent things with the TU. Job well done boys. The only problem now is the maps.

So for Halo 4… we need great maps! Wouldn’t kill you to bring back the Beam Rifle either (The Team Snipers playlist is unplayable in it’s current form).

So if we started with 10 maps… and 3 of them were re-makes, which 3 would you choose? I’ll actually cry like a baby if anyone says Blood Gulch… just because Reach has defecated all over it.

I’d say The Pit, Prisoner and Valhalla or Standoff or Lockout… I can’t decide :frowning:

xxx Needs More BRs xxx

If we started with 10 maps and 3 of them were remakes…I’d play a different game.

It’s 2012, 10 maps at launch for a (mostly) multiplayer focused game is 100% unacceptable.

Remove all AA’s, put equipment back in, bring back the beam Rifle, Make Spartans run faster! And by the love of god have better maps!

Then I’ll like Reach.

> Insert bawling sfx here
>
> I played it last night for the first time in months and I have to say the boys at 343 have done magnificent things with the TU. Job well done boys. The only problem now is the maps.
>
> So for Halo 4… we need great maps! Wouldn’t kill you to bring back the Beam Rifle either (The Team Snipers playlist is unplayable in it’s current form).
>
> So if we started with 10 maps… and 3 of them were re-makes, which 3 would you choose? I’ll actually cry like a baby if anyone says Blood Gulch… just because Reach has defecated all over it.
>
> I’d say The Pit, Prisoner and Valhalla or Standoff or Lockout… I can’t decide :frowning:
>
> xxx Needs More BRs xxx

I’m going to go ahead and agree with this whole-heartedly.

NO MORE Remakes!
We need new unique Maps. I dont want a remake from “Blood -Yoink-” for the 4th time.

I think that if there are 3 remakes, then we need more than 10 maps.

But I would choose Waterworks, Terminal, and Guardian.

Sad to see most of the Reach maps were -Yoink- -Yoink- forge maps made from recycled plastic.

I do want a few remakes. Just not in forge. I got tired of the Cage and Asylum very quickly because the maps were bland and grey. Either remake maps from scratch,make forge like Far Cry 2,or not at all

> I do want a few remakes. Just not in forge. I got tired of the Cage and Asylum very quickly because the maps were bland and grey. Either remake maps from scratch,make forge like Far Cry <mark>3</mark>,or not at all

Fixed. We all know 3 will have a much better version, lol.

Reach Sucks, but hopefully Halo 4 won’t.

inb4 hate.

I’d choose Midship, because it’s the best map so far in the series imo, Warlock and a real Amplified. No -Yoink!- forge remakes, they are horrible.

Keep both the Halo 2 BR and the ZB/85% bloom DMR, for the heck of it.

But yeah, the maps are definitely going to make or break the H4 multiplayer.

> Halo Reach is terrible

No it isn’t. The fact that it was a let down (to most of us- me included) doesn’t make it terrible. I still play and enjoy it on a casual basis, as do a lot of us.

> > Halo Reach is terrible
>
> No it isn’t. The fact that it was a let down (to most of us- me included) doesn’t make it terrible. I still play and enjoy it on a casual basis, as do a lot of us.

Gracias, I completely agree, heck I may get on now and play for a while.

343 Has done a good job with tu . This video is the cry of the entire Halo community about what Halo Reach done to the Halo franchise .I personally liked Reach .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fj4br9XxquI

Guardian. Easily.

there is nothing wrong with reach accept that dam title update

> there is nothing wrong with reach accept that dam title update

facepalm

And I would like if Guardian, construct, the pit and Blackout made a return.

> there is nothing wrong with reach accept that dam title update

It’s still Reach for the most part. They tried to make an attempt to wipe away some of the tears being brought by the <mark>self-centered part of the community</mark>. I blame <mark>them</mark> for trying to make what Reach wasn’t, but oh well, I still like it one way or another.

I guess I should start equipping myself with diapers whenever I can’t have my way like they do…

How about keeping ANYTHING pertaining to Halo: Reach in the Halo: Reach section (including negative remarks about the game).

Starting a thread in the Halo 4 section titled “Halo: Reach is Terrible” and half the posts in said thread talking about what the poster hates about the game should not fly.

> How about keeping ANYTHING pertaining to Halo: Reach in the Halo: Reach section (including negative remarks about the game).
>
> Starting a thread in the Halo 4 section titled “Halo: Reach is Terrible” and half the posts in said thread talking about what the poster hates about the game should not fly.

This thread is proof that most of the community are the “glass half empty” kind of people. They think they need everything to be the way they want it to be and if its not they cry on the internet until its changed. They dont realise the hard work that goes into making great games like Reach.

I would like to see them make a game, then they could get bashed for every little thing they change