Halo: Reach is now backwards compatible

Major Nelson just put out a tweet confirming halo reach is now available on Xbox one. Thought’s?
mjr.mn/1RqQhix

Reach was great! But I’m ready for something fresh and new.

People can finally stop complaining and comparing Reach to 5.

It’s a great game, but it’s a bit dated. It’s great for Firefight screwing around, or nostalgia, but other than that, I’m sure there are few players actively playing, as well as it’ll feel dated compared to MCC and Halo 5.

> 2533274840474811;2:
> Reach was great! But I’m ready for something fresh and new.

Agree, its strength is its story and forge the multiplayer is the second worst in the series imo

Time for some proper Forging in Reach! No offence to the new Forge in Halo 5 but it doesn’t seem all that great, what with the problems people have been having and the fact the maps aren’t as large as people were really expecting. (Those soft kill barriers…)

> 2533274939018653;6:
> Time for some proper Forging in Reach! No offence to the new Forge in Halo 5 but it doesn’t seem all that great, what with the problems people have been having and the fact the maps aren’t as large as people were really expecting. (Those soft kill barriers…)

I just think the new forge will just need some getting used to on the control front, I’m most excited to see what people are going to make on the breakout canvas and ducain23 has a cool map idea in mind.

So the update with the December backwards compatible games is out?

I only liked Reach for the campaing, the multiplayer is a -Yoink!- mess.

I just put my disc in but it isn’t downloading, what’s wrong?

I told my brother they wouldn’t release Halo Reach BC until Halo 5 Forge was out. I said they wanted an update to Halo 5 to ensure people didn’t leave. I feel vindicated.

> 2533274846706692;10:
> I just put my disc in but it isn’t downloading, what’s wrong?

I think you need to update your console first

Reach was one of my favroute halo games thats good to know when my halo 5 is installing but that is great news

Can’t wait to play through the campaign again and play some multiplayer!! In my opinion, Halo 3 was best in multiplayer, but Reach was definitely still super fun.

Wow, looks like they got Reach done early. That’s great news for Reach fans. I couldn’t believe Iron Brigade/Trenched was in there as well. I’m soooo happy about that.

EDIT: Nevermind, I posted about how my Reach disc wasn’t working, but I just needed to restart my Xbox. =)

Woow this game still looks good, and the maps… ooh man! Wish Halo 5 had maps like Halo Reach!

Reach>5

anyone know if there are différences in performances with this xbone version? More AA? Better framerate? Better loading times?