Halo Reach is not allowing invites.

I’ve ran into 2 issue and wanted to know if they can be fixed.

1. I Just bought a new Xbox 2 days ago so my son has his own, but when I go to send an invite it won’t let me. I called Xbox to see what I can do and the only thing I could do was uninstall the save data for the 360 backwards compatibility and uninstall Reach. I reinstalled the game and have the same issue. This just started happening this week. Also, in Reach lobby it doesn’t show my friends that are online playing Reach.

2. Playing Reach using a melee coming out of armorlock and sometimes just using a melee, my controller will shut off and I have to turn it on again. I thought it was my old controller so I bought a new one but the new one has the same issue playing Halo Reach. No other game I play has these issue.

> 2533274933337405;1:
> I’ve ran into 2 issue and wanted to know if they can be fixed.
>
> 1. I Just bought a new Xbox 2 days ago so my son has his own, but when I go to send an invite it won’t let me. I called Xbox to see what I can do and the only thing I could do was uninstall the save data for the 360 backwards compatibility and uninstall Reach. I reinstalled the game and have the same issue. This just started happening this week. Also, in Reach lobby it doesn’t show my friends that are online playing Reach.
>
> 2. Playing Reach using a melee coming out of armorlock and sometimes just using a melee, my controller will shut off and I have to turn it on again. I thought it was my old controller so I bought a new one but the new one has the same issue playing Halo Reach. No other game I play has these issue.

I’m assuming this is an Xbox 360?

And is it a wired or wireless controller? Seems like a pretty specific instance though.

I’m on Xbox 1. Could the issues be a server issue?

> 2533274850493408;2:
> > 2533274933337405;1:
> > I’ve ran into 2 issue and wanted to know if they can be fixed.
> >
> > 1. I Just bought a new Xbox 2 days ago so my son has his own, but when I go to send an invite it won’t let me. I called Xbox to see what I can do and the only thing I could do was uninstall the save data for the 360 backwards compatibility and uninstall Reach. I reinstalled the game and have the same issue. This just started happening this week. Also, in Reach lobby it doesn’t show my friends that are online playing Reach.
> >
> > 2. Playing Reach using a melee coming out of armorlock and sometimes just using a melee, my controller will shut off and I have to turn it on again. I thought it was my old controller so I bought a new one but the new one has the same issue playing Halo Reach. No other game I play has these issue.
>
> I’m assuming this is an Xbox 360?
>
> And is it a wired or wireless controller? Seems like a pretty specific instance though.

Sorry, new to the forum. I’m on Xbox 1. Could the issues be server issue?