Halo Reach, Is Just The Beginning

Ask Yourself This,
You Hate Halo Reach So Much You Will Never Learn To Love it For Its Qualitys.

Seriously This Is To You An EVERYONE

Halo Reach Is Not Only Skill But Devotion,
Halo Reach Is A Journey
Halo Reach Is A Prequel
Halo Reach Is More Advanced
Halo Reach Is A Game You Can’t Accept Change, You Thrive On The Need To Hate
Halo Reach Is Not A Dissapointment
Halo Reach Is Quality, But Sold To The Feeble
Halo Reach Beats Any Call Of Duty In The Gameplay,Storyline,Endless Possibilitys
Halo Reach Is World Wide
Halo Reach Is For You, Younger Generations To Live Your Ages An Take Your Place As Veteran
Halo Reach Won’t Be The Same Nor Will Halo 4 An The Decades To Come
Halo Reach Is Not Something To Forget Because It Impacted Your Thoughts In Concepts

I Am Infinity, I Am Generations, I Am Never Forgotten
Halo Reach Words To The Heart ^
This Is Me To You An All Those Reading,
GT. Vivid Substance

Ok. I love Reach, its the only Halo Game I EVER PLAYED, besides Halo CE for PC. But I could tell Reach needs some fixing. But I hear pretty much every Halo game needed updates. So I wouldn’t call it broken or anything. Haters are gonna hate, don’t feed the trolls.

Reach Is Garbage. It doesn’t deserve to have the title of Halo in front of it.

> Reach Is Garbage. It doesn’t deserve to have the title of Halo in front of it.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

You Just Are Feeble an Don’t Like Change, Your Gonna Die A Lonly Old Man

> Reach Is Garbage. It doesn’t deserve to have the title of Halo in front of it.

I agree somewhat with this comment and disagree as well. The only Halo game that does actually deserve the title of Halo in front of it is the original Halo game that came out for the original Xbox. Emphasis on the word “Original” not sequels. In my opinion sequels don’t really measure up to the originals. Sure they have been upgraded in every aspect but they just aren’t the same as the original if you know and understand what mean. And Halo Combat Evolve Anniversary does not count.

Don’t get me wrong, I still love and still do play all of the halo games. Mostly though just reach and Halo Wars. But they are all fun to play and a great way to pass the time. I don’t hate this game at all.

> > Reach Is Garbage. It doesn’t deserve to have the title of Halo in front of it.
>
> I agree. The only Halo game that does actually deserve the title of Halo in front of it is the original Halo game that came out for the original Xbox. Emphasis on the word “Original” not sequels. In my opinion sequels don’t really measure up to the originals. Sure they have been upgraded in every aspect but they just aren’t the same as the original if you know and understand what mean. And Halo Combat Evolve Anniversary does not count.

I Understand your point of view, his was just ill an had no reason, Why Hate on something without reasoning? Your Right Halo One Was The Best. I Loved The Snow Level An The Control Room With Flood. Honestly Though You Can’t Hate It Completely? Like Seriously

Reach’s multiplayer was polished, but deliberately slow compared to previous FPS’s, which was not the greatest plan if you look at how many kids are on CoD.

Also, don’t capitalize the first letter of every word.

The only thing Reach did for Halo was a better netcode. Everything else was crap.

I got reach when it came out, having never played any of the previous Halo games, and to this day it is still my favourite game of all time. I have now played, and own, every game in the Halo series (Including Anniversary, ODST and Wars) and I love them all but Reach is still my favourite. I am very much looking forward to Halo 4 though :smiley:

(Reach + BR + Dropshield in Matchmaking) - Armour Lock from Matchmaking
= win

Honestly, I loved Reach, but I hate the negative atmosphere that people create around my favourite Halo game. (Been a long time fan)

> (Reach + BR + Dropshield in Matchmaking) - Armour Lock from Matchmaking
> = win
>
>
> Honestly, I loved Reach, but I hate the negative atmosphere that people create around my first Halo game. (Been a long time fan)

If you started on Reach, then you’re still new.

Unless you mean for some reason, you didn’t buy the other Halos or something?

No this isn’t a personal attack, genuine curiosity.

After reading all of this, I have only one question. What possess someone to capitalize the first letter of EVERY word they post?

> Reach Is freakin’ awesome, I love it!!!

Fixed it for you!

How armor lock made it through all the way into the final game is mind boggling. Bungie even said that “armor lock is super powerful” during beta, yet they didn’t do much to it.

First game I played was Ce for Pc, played it for afew years, it wasn’t when it came out though. I didn’t get it when it was new and I didn’t CE for xbox when it was new. My order is Ce, then Reach, then I got halo 2,3, odst. My fav is Ce, I still think the multiplayer was boss. The population droped substantially when reach came out though. Reach is addictive though if it didn’t have ranks, commendations, or an armoury I would have stopped playing it after only a few months instead of playing the past year. When I get bored of reach I play halo 2 because the campaign is just so much better. I can’t speak for everybody but I prefer an action packed campaign vs a dramatic one.

You Can Hate It or Love, I was Just Empahising The good In It. :slight_smile: An Those That Hate On Reach, Why ARE YOU VIEWING THE REACH FORUMS? 0.o -Yoink- LAMES

Out of all the Halo’s, Including Halo 3, I still prefer Reach.

There is a reason Halo 3 costs 5 bucks used and 10 bucks new.

Its old, outdated, and Reach trumps it.

Halo Reach has its ups and downs. Just like everything else.

> > (Reach + BR + Dropshield in Matchmaking) - Armour Lock from Matchmaking
> > = win
> >
> >
> > Honestly, I loved Reach, but I hate the negative atmosphere that people create around my first Halo game. (Been a long time fan)
>
> If you started on Reach, then you’re still new.
>
> Unless you mean for some reason, you didn’t buy the other Halos or something?
>
> No this isn’t a personal attack, genuine curiosity.

Well, I meant my favourite Halo game, first Xbox 360 Halo game.
See, I have Halo CE for the PC, Had Halo 2 but it got . . .scratched, but I never owned any of the 3’s, but I did try Halo Wars.
But I now plan on buying every Halo game that releases, and I’m starting from Reach, so so far I have Reach and CEA. I know, long story.
Basically I’ve been into Halo since about 2007/2008, and couldn’t see myself with any other FPS.

Halo Reach is not a bad game. Its just the people. When Halo 3 came out, everyone wanted it to be like Halo 2. When Halo 2 came out, everyone wanted it to be like Halo. Etc… Honestly if you dont like Reach, dont play it. We have had this discussion a thousand times and its really old…