Halo Reach Is Fixed!

Finnally thanks 343, next step… New matchmaking update :v

What about matchmaking?

You say fixed but when I started my solo legendary run last night. It was still abit choppy in bits.

I’ll be returning to the multiplayer today. Hopefully the population starts the pick up a bit. Guess I’m leaving Halo 5 behind for now. Reach may not have fair starts but it feels and looks more like a Halo game than 5 ever will to me.

> 2535431455589305;4:
> I’ll be returning to the multiplayer today. Hopefully the population starts the pick up a bit. Guess I’m leaving Halo 5 behind for now. Reach may not have fair starts but it feels and looks more like a Halo game than 5 ever will to me.

There are still quite a lot of players on Reach and I am able to find matches quite easily.

> 2535453921066865;5:
> > 2535431455589305;4:
> > I’ll be returning to the multiplayer today. Hopefully the population starts the pick up a bit. Guess I’m leaving Halo 5 behind for now. Reach may not have fair starts but it feels and looks more like a Halo game than 5 ever will to me.
>
>
> There are still quite a lot of players on Reach and I am able to find matches quite easily.

Yeah I’ve been playing on and off for 3 days now. I’ve not had trouble finding matches on any playlist. Mostly doing BTB. I’ve also played some Team slayer, Infection, Invasion, Multi-team, and one Firefight match. Had no trouble finding games for each.

I am actually did not expect them to update it at all. so I am really happy about this.

So are the population counters back in?