HALO REACH IS A LOAD OF Yoink!!!!!!!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

YOUR GAMES ALWAYS PUT ALL THE HIGH RANKED PLAYERS INTO ONE TEAM SO NOBODY EVER HAS THE CHANCE TO ACTUALLY WIN IF THEY ARE LOW LEVELLED OR GET TO ENJOY THE -Yoink- GAME.
YOUR SERVERS A LOAD OF -Yoink!-
ONE TEAM ALWAYS SEEM TO GET AN ADVANTAGE AND ALWAYS HAS MORE VEHICLES OR BETTER WEAPONS.
YOU GET SPAWN CAMPED AND END UP GETTING KILLED 7 TIMES IN A ROW.
YOUR STORY DOESN’T EVEN MAKE SENSE, HOW ARE SPARTANS IN THE PAST MORE ADVANCED THAT MASTER CHIEF… YOU’RE A -Yoink- COMPANY GO STICK YOUR HEAD UP YOUR -Yoink- YOU LOAD OF -Yoink- KIDS FAPPING OVER XBOXS.

I can credit that forge is good.

Play a different game…?

> Play a different game…?

This or take a break from video games.

This is my first time back in a while

You mad bro?

I’d love to see you be on Red Team on Headlong, see how mad you get then.

343 didn’t even make the game.

Your thread fails as much as you do.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

1. Rank has nothing to do with skill level.
  2. 343i didn’t even make Halo: Reach, so they’re not to blame.
  3. Maybe you are just awful at the game.

> You mad bro?

> Your thread fails as much as you do.

Both of these.

It is really annoying how my team always sucks no matter how bad or well I do. But I don’t think rank has anything to do with skill level; it is just coincidence, one hell of a coincidence.

I usually get around 12-15 kills consisently with a few 20 kill games and under 6 deaths per game but recently in Arena and even my casual playlist (Anniversary BTB)I get teammates that suck or quit out. On top of that, I am in a funk and am struggling to get 5 kills.

I get your frustration OP but you could have been more organized in your critique.

> 2. 343i didn’t even make Halo: Reach, so they’re not to blame.

But you can blame them for making Halo: Reach 2 aka Halo: 4.

What are you, 10?

If you get this angry over a game, then you probably shouldn’t be playing. Also, levels don’t matter. Its about how you play and how well you play.

Even though the President if our leader, he is still a man just as any.

> YOUR STORY DOESN’T EVEN MAKE SENSE, HOW ARE SPARTANS IN THE PAST MORE ADVANCED THAT MASTER CHIEF…

This just shows how narrow minded you are. Chief is a SPARTAN2, in Reach you play as a SPARTAN3. Spartan3’s were trained and put into service after John was.

OP, grow the -Yoink- up

> YOUR GAMES ALWAYS PUT ALL THE HIGH RANKED PLAYERS INTO ONE TEAM SO NOBODY EVER HAS THE CHANCE TO ACTUALLY WIN IF THEY ARE LOW LEVELLED OR GET TO ENJOY THE Yoink! GAME.
> YOUR SERVERS A LOAD OF -Yoink!-
> ONE TEAM ALWAYS SEEM TO GET AN ADVANTAGE AND ALWAYS HAS MORE VEHICLES OR BETTER WEAPONS.
> YOU GET SPAWN CAMPED AND END UP GETTING KILLED 7 TIMES IN A ROW.
> YOUR STORY DOESN’T EVEN MAKE SENSE, HOW ARE SPARTANS IN THE PAST MORE ADVANCED THAT MASTER CHIEF… YOU’RE A Yoink! COMPANY GO STICK YOUR HEAD UP YOUR -Yoink!- YOU LOAD OF Yoink! KIDS FAPPING OVER XBOXS.

Calm down…

You appear to be an entitled little brat…

Most other shooters don’t even try to place players w/ players of similar skill level…