halo reach ideas. and if any one else has any more ideas just say somethin

in halo reach multiplayer “for a free dlc” i think that they should make suits that can go under water and not kill us. also while underwater someone could have a power up and be able to use a “jet-pack type thing” to swim very fast under the water.

no, because if it were implemented into the game, players would -Yoink- about how ‘OP’ it is and throw their controllers at the TV because they were prevented from one kill.

wait wat. wat is the problem i mean that everyone can get a power up and swim fast in a giant ball of water u know

I think they should add a nooby beginner playlist like whats-it-called in CoD because that is actually a good idea, but I also think that it have like tutorial slides on how to play better and maybe little interactive tutorials like snipe this moving guy. just introduce skills in there that noobs never to do or never even hear about doing. It should have tutorials on how to have solid aim and how to establish map control and how to have good team communication and weapon timing and all of that.

More in depth than this but here are some examples:

Aim around a lot outside of individual battles to try to SCAN for players on the other team, but when in gun-fights, lessen the amount that you aim around and move your character with your shots to line them up on their target. This is especially useful when using weapons like the Designated Marksmen Rifle, the Needler Rifle, and the Sniper Rifle.

When playing against other players, it is easier to win when you control crucial parts of the map like jump-ups to Power Possitions where you have many lines of sights to major enemy areas like flag points or key spawn positions. Take turns with your team watching certain areas that you need to keep the enemy away from in order to win.

Weapons spawn at certain intervals based on the usefulness of the weapon, yada yada yada (insert weapon spawning principals here)

It is very important to communicate with your team when playing Halo because it lets your team know where the enemy players are at on the map and that allows your team to decide what to do in order to win. Areas of the map have names… blah blah blah (inset basics of call-outs here)

And coloration of words and using itallics can help players learn to associate certain things together and learn terms t hat are important in the multiplayer. This would really enrich the playing experience of everyone because you wouldn’t complain about your noob teamates because they don’t exist, the game doesn’t need to be dumbed down for noobs i.e. melee bleed through ect. and people wouldn’t be confused about the game or not understand and therefore have a bad first experience with the halo franchise.

In short less noobs and less people leaving halo for CoD.

those r some very good ideas also theres something else oh they should let you place ai spawns where it spawns a certain type of enemie like a hunter or flood groups you know stuff like that. if we could do tht then it would be awesome

Like where you could be playing infection then after a certain time it would spawn some flood to pwn it up?

ya similar to that

how can i talk to the creators of halo

Lol I know right? I think that everyone has had that feeling before but all you can hope for is for your post to get enough attention then maybe a 343i moderator will see it and talk about it to the higher-ups.

> Lol I know right? I think that everyone has had that feeling before but all you can hope for is for your post to get enough attention then maybe a 343i moderator will see it and talk about it to the higher-ups.

Just for a FYI. There is an OFFICIAL HALO FEEDBACK thread. 343 have stated they check it on a regular basis. I would post any ideas there too so you will be sure they see.
Link

OMG I think you just made my day! I had no idea about this!! I feel really dumb now lol

> OMG I think you just made my day! I had no idea about this!! I feel really dumb now lol

You talking to me?? If so, no problem I think A lot of people miss it. It is kinda hidden even if it is pinned.