Halo Reach Flood-fight & firefight in other games

A friend of mine had an idea: with the flood hopping into ODST firefight, hopefully sometime soon, why not also bring the flood into Reach’s firefight? I mean, 343 already kinda have the modes in CE:A, given how most of the models already look akin to Reach’s style. Just patch up the textures of the flood so that they’ll fit into Reach. Have them act how they do in 3. Or perhaps give they’re actions and health be a combination of 3 and CE. Just a thought…

Also also, why not bring firefight modes into the other Halo games. CE, 2, 2:A, 4, and 3. CE and 2 might be a problem. But 2:A uses 4’s engine which is a slightly modified version of Reach’s engine, so firefight for those two would work. and 3 is just ODST, so surely that would be simple enough. but why 3? some might want to play firefight with their halo 3 spartan, rather than an ODST. Also also also… bring flood into those firefights as well. They all have flood models, including 4 and 2:A in the infection game mode. It would be fun

I think that would be a lot more difficult since the Flood were never in Reach’s engine. But ODST was already using 3’s engine, which had the Flood. But even then, since they were never in ODST itself, they were very buggy in the flight, which I’m assuming is causing the delay in releasing Flood firefight on MCC proper. So with the amount of work it would take to bring the Flood into Reach, I strongly doubt that will ever happen.

> 2535432296996510;1:
> A friend of mine had an idea: with the flood hopping into ODST firefight, hopefully sometime soon, why not also bring the flood into Reach’s firefight? I mean, 343 already kinda have the modes in CE:A, given how most of the models already look akin to Reach’s style. Just patch up the textures of the flood so that they’ll fit into Reach. Have them act how they do in 3. Or perhaps give they’re actions and health be a combination of 3 and CE. Just a thought…
>
> Also also, why not bring firefight modes into the other Halo games. CE, 2, 2:A, 4, and 3. CE and 2 might be a problem. But 2:A uses 4’s engine which is a slightly modified version of Reach’s engine, so firefight for those two would work. and 3 is just ODST, so surely that would be simple enough. but why 3? some might want to play firefight with their halo 3 spartan, rather than an ODST. Also also also… bring flood into those firefights as well. They all have flood models, including 4 and 2:A in the infection game mode. It would be fun

With the recently released mod tools, this might actually become a reality. Modders will most likely make a firefight mod for H3, as well as H2 with those mod tools.

As for 343 doing it, probably very unlikely. They are shifting development resources over to Infinite, so MCC patches will be smaller throughout the near future and contain less content. I’m sure doing ports of game modes from one engine to another is no easy task, and I’m not sure how much development time the remaining MCC team would be able to devote to such a task.

> 2535432296996510;1:
> A friend of mine had an idea: with the flood hopping into ODST firefight, hopefully sometime soon, why not also bring the flood into Reach’s firefight? I mean, 343 already kinda have the modes in CE:A, given how most of the models already look akin to Reach’s style. Just patch up the textures of the flood so that they’ll fit into Reach. Have them act how they do in 3. Or perhaps give they’re actions and health be a combination of 3 and CE. Just a thought…
>
> Also also, why not bring firefight modes into the other Halo games. CE, 2, 2:A, 4, and 3. CE and 2 might be a problem. But 2:A uses 4’s engine which is a slightly modified version of Reach’s engine, so firefight for those two would work. and 3 is just ODST, so surely that would be simple enough. but why 3? some might want to play firefight with their halo 3 spartan, rather than an ODST. Also also also… bring flood into those firefights as well. They all have flood models, including 4 and 2:A in the infection game mode. It would be fun

Honestly, i’d want them to bring invasion to 4 and CE first before firefight, either that or restore the Xbox Magazine zombies demo disc to H2C with a proper team switching mechanic (or even add infection into Halo CE with a player usable sword).

I always want to see a Flood Firefight in Halo Combat Evolved. 343 Industries really need to consider doing another season or update in the Halo Master Chief Collection. There is still a lot of updates they can bring in the game.