Halo Reach Flaming Helmet

Hi all, I try to get Halo Reach Flaming Helmet for my son but I can not find it. I wish to pay for the code but not to find it.
The Flaming Red Helmet, you can buy?
If it did the code, it works in any country?
I hope you can help me and sorry for my bad English

As far as I know, the codes are not region locked, but they are incredibly rare now. The flaming helmet was a bonus for those who purchased the Halo: Reach console and isn’t available for purchase off the marketplace.

You could try looking on websites like Ebay to see if anyone is selling any, but be cautious, it might very well be a scam and pricey.

Thank you very much for your help

> As far as I know, the codes are not region locked, but they are incredibly rare now. <mark>The flaming helmet was a bonus for those who purchased the Halo: Reach console</mark>and isn’t available for purchase off the marketplace.
>
> You could try looking on websites like Ebay to see if anyone is selling any, but be cautious, it might very well be a scam and pricey.

Sorry to correct you Moa (since you are usually spot on), but the flaming helmet came with the Legendary Edition of the game, not the console.

Yes you can still use the code for they are not region locked. You can find them ebay and every once in a while on amazon. You could get really lucky and find one at Gamestop, the Legendary box is only $50usd now, that’s how I got my flamez.

> > As far as I know, the codes are not region locked, but they are incredibly rare now. <mark>The flaming helmet was a bonus for those who purchased the Halo: Reach console</mark>and isn’t available for purchase off the marketplace.
> >
> > You could try looking on websites like Ebay to see if anyone is selling any, but be cautious, it might very well be a scam and pricey.
>
> Sorry to correct you Moa (since you are usually spot on), but the flaming helmet came with the Legendary Edition of the game, not the console.

Cheers mate, got FOTUS and the Flaming Helmet mixed up then :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you all. I found on Ebay, now I hope the codes.
When have’ll do the commentary

buy here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/380690513362?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649
Good seller and fast delivery.
My son is happy now.

Thanks