Halo Reach Firefight Jetpack Problem

Many online gamers like me have been experiencing an issue in Halo Reach’s firefight mode, as both offline and online matches can’t access the first loadout properly regardless of what weapons/armor abilities are set there by the game or by the players. I noticed this last week and I fear I may never get to fire rockets while airborne in Halo Reach Firefight ever again. Could you please address this problem 343I, please?

> 2533274903051255;1:
> Many online gamers like me have been experiencing an issue in Halo Reach’s firefight mode, as both offline and online matches can’t access the first loadout properly regardless of what weapons/armor abilities are set there by the game or by the players. I noticed this last week and I fear I may never get to fire rockets while airborne in Halo Reach Firefight ever again. Could you please address this problem 343I, please?

There have been a number of threads created about this exact topic. I believe the devs are aware and will be fixing this in the very near future.

Thank you for letting me know.

This is a known issue, always best to check the Halo Support site before reporting bugs - and also make sure to report any bugs on the Support site and not here :slight_smile:
https://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us/articles/360049436512-Halo-Reach-Known-Issues